Hes still Coming Home Yahoo!! !!

iVillage Member
Hes still Coming Home Yahoo!! !!
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 3:23pm
My Son is coming home Saturday.He still got his leave to come home.Since he's not going to be sent anywhere their letting him have his leave.Im so excited.It's been 15 months since we last saw him.Oh after this bad week this is sure good news.I was supose to get 4 teeth pulled.But after an 2 and a half hour wait they came and said I have to wait till April 11th Dentist over booked.Was so mad If I cancelled on them I would have to pay 25.00 Gosh I dont get nothin from them. ughhh I was so stressed out but now I have to wait again.Well anyways good news For a change.Well dont like this format much but will have to get use to it.We'll try to get back here soon but got to get DD from school and pick up our cookie order. Have a great night all. Hugs,Jaci
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 3:36pm
Jaci that is great news!! Enjoy your ds while he is home and worry about the dentist later.

Hugs

Mary

&n
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 3:49pm
jaci so happy to hear your son is coming home,what great news!!as for the teeth,your rite,those docs owe you an office call!!(((hugs)))mindy
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 4:14pm
Great news that ds can come home Jaci. Are you going to report that dentist to the ADA? That is not ok...our time is just as valuable as theirs! HMPFF!

Photobucket

<

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 5:45pm
I'm so happy your son is coming home for leave, such wonderful news! You must be so excited!!! Hugs, Gabby

&n

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 7:28pm
I called the Corporation and did just that Dr.Beachamp Western Dental.I have waited since March 3rd for this appointment.My DH was so embaressed of me.I told them If I need more anibiotics before I get this pulled Dont want to have to come in here just refill.Also I told the I paid for my Partial already.I just might go get them pulled from another dentistDentist.It was so fustrating three of us had appointments at the same time and three others had them fifteen minutes later.That doesnt give the dentist much time just roll them in and out just for the money.To tell the truth everyone heard me that day. .....jaci
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 7:30pm
Enjoy the time with your ds....Hugs...RJ...n/t

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-28-2003 - 6:41am
Jacki, I'm so happy for you! In all this turmoil and news of war at least you will knowhe's safe at home:) Tell him we are all standing behind him and our troops. Hugs, Bernie
Hugs, Bernie