RJ Please read and an update (M)

iVillage Member
RJ Please read and an update (M)
Fri, 03-28-2003 - 7:01am
RJ, I don't have your email so please email me. Jpgirl@kingwoodcable.net I think it would be great to adopt him and others in his group if they want. Will be saying prayers for him on Mon when he deploys.

I don't know how often I'll be able to get here anymore. Every time I try to get here it takes forever (20 plus minutes) to get here. It doesn't matter if I try to get here through my favorites or through Ivillage. All the boards I go to are like that. All my other web sites are fine. It shouldn't take this long-I'm on high speed internet. I'm very frustrated!!

Ok enough whining. I'm on to a new project in my house. I'm steaming old wall paper in my kitchen so I can put on the beautiful new paper. It's a lovely subtle stripe. The border is a beach scene complete with a beach house or a lighthouse-can't decide what it is. That's the theme for my whole house-beahc house.

Now c'mon all you exercisers-time to post for the week. I actually got a lot of time on my bike-so that should bump us into Colorado. Who wanted to visit their grandchild?? Where do they live?? I'll make sure we stop in. Well have a good day my friends, I'll try to pop in and just maybe I won't have to wait forever to get in!! ((HUGS)) Becky
iVillage Member
Fri, 03-28-2003 - 7:08am
Hi, Becky! I hear your frustration, know what you mean! Posting has become a real challenge! Good to see you though, the beach house theme sounds really cool! Hey, I could use a beach house about now, want to join me? LOL!!

Beck, I want to get started on an exercise program, but need to start really slowly. I could use some advice. I'll email you, ok?

Have a great day!!!

Hugs, Pam

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-28-2003 - 9:44am
HI Becky

It is taking a long time for me to get on the ivillage sites too. I also have high speed internet service.

Ok this week 25miles.

The new wallpaper sounds pretty.

Love ya

Mary

&n
iVillage Member
Fri, 03-28-2003 - 10:02am
my computer is running very slow with these ivillage boards too becky,and i just have a phone line.its gotta be ivillage.sounds like you have a job ahead of you,i stand in awe of anyone that can wallpaper.tried it once and in the middle of the nite the wallpaper let go and fell on a sleeping mr.dick.needless to say he thought he was being attacked.never wallpapered after that!!((hugs))mindy
iVillage Member
Fri, 03-28-2003 - 1:58pm
Becky, takes a long time for me too, and this was supposed to be an improvement? I'm sure that once they get all the "bugs" worked out, things will run more smoothly (at least I hope so). Let me know how using a steamer on the wall paper works for you, the first time (I still have more to do) I took wall paper off, it was such a mess and alot of work, decided never to put wall paper up again. But maybe a steamer is the way to go. I always like the look of papered walls. Good luck, Charlie
iVillage Member
Fri, 03-28-2003 - 6:49pm
Hi Beckygurl! It is me with dgc in CO. They live about 40 miles southwest of Denver. Practice your deep breathing for good lung capacity, tho! We will be climbing to 9000'.

15 miles for me this week please. Hugs!

Photobucket

<

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-31-2003 - 7:44am
RJ, I would also send a care package, if I had your son's address. My email is eldrigz@netscape.net.

Sounds like your house redecorating is going great! I love wallpapering. It's very theraputic. Sorry about the time it takes to get here. I've been battling this place too. At least though, I got DSL last week so it makes it so much faster. At work we still have dial up so I don't think I'll be able to get here during the day - it's not long enough - LOL.

Have a good day!

love,

eldri

love,

Eldri