It's been such a full week here, I'm

iVillage Member
It's been such a full week here, I'm
Fri, 03-28-2003 - 7:27am
exhausted! Actually, the phrase "dog tired" comes to mind! I think I could sleep for a full two or three days, if the aches and pains would cooperate! LOL! There's no end in sight either, working 11-7 today, 9-1 tomorrow, then second interview for new job. I'm not terribly excited about this job, it's "front desk" job in a multiple doctor office, but maybe it's what I need right now, all depends on what the pay is and what, if any, benefits they offer. Not to be uppity, but I'm "over-qualified", don't know how I'll like it, but it's close to home and my friend/twin Erica works there too, so it might be fun. We'll see...

Dd's spring break starts today, no special plans, her first day will be spent cleaning her room. I refuse to walk in there, too risky! LOL! She has until she goes to work at 6 to get the job done or her cell phone is mine!! She had a good time at the Kenny Chesney concert last night, didn't get home until almost midnight. Ds was just leaving, HAD to come over at 11:30 to pick up his golf clubs. Go figure! LOL!!

Gyn appt went well yesterday, everything's A-OK. Still haven't made it to the xray place, maybe today. By the way, my gyn recommended I stay on HRT so "things" don't "dry up". She said she's not afraid of it, and after 12 years, I'm still here, so...another opinion for you ladies.

Well, I'm off to make some phone calls, shower, and get a haircut before I head to work. Hope you all have a great day, and remember to say something nice to someone and make their day!!!

Love and hugs, Pam

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-28-2003 - 9:10am
Dog tired? Does that mean you fall to a dead sleep in the middle of the livingroom floor snoring with your tongue hangin' out? That's what Bear does after a doggie play date with Ross at the dog park. Oh! How I remember trying to get my dd to clean her room! No phone was the ultimate here too. Just wasn't a cell phone. Always made me think of an archaeological dig when she was looking for anything. lol Will let you know that she did grow into a wonderful woman who's house sparkles. That might be because she married a really cute neatnik who had a great mom who taught him cleaning wasn't just "girl's work." But her house isn't close to any memory of her room. TG! Front desk work would be probably fun but hectic, huh? Love the new 'do! Doesn't that afternoon after a haircut feel golden? Hugs, BB
iVillage Member
Fri, 03-28-2003 - 9:38am
Pam you are working to hard take a break. Ok did that make you feel better? Actually please try to squeeze in those x-rays soon I am very worried about you my friend.

Hope both you and Sarah can enjoy her spring break

Love

Mary

&n
iVillage Member
Fri, 03-28-2003 - 9:43am
Pam,

Goodness girl! You make my head spin reading this post! I guess I have missed why you are looking for a new job?? If you are overqualified (for this new job).....would that mean the job might be less stressful?? Or would you just be bored? I'd say more pay and less stress would be the obvious goal! LOL! Good luck on finding a job that makes you happy!

Hugs,

Sooze

Susan siggie
iVillage Member
Fri, 03-28-2003 - 11:36am
Pam, I think you would enjoy working there since Erica is there too..(((Hugs))) cin

~*~ Aloha to all .... ~*~

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-28-2003 - 12:52pm
ah i remember well those days of my youngest sons room,i could never find it!! what a mess!! well i hope dd has a nice spring break,kids here dont get one till way in april.good luck with the new job pam,hope it proves to be a good one,and hrt,nope dont take the stuff,too many proven sideeffects from it and their all proven.as for drying up,they do sell a lubricant at the corner walgreens store!!LOL ((hugs))mindy