Lets see if I can post today. very upset

iVillage Member
Lets see if I can post today. very upset
Fri, 03-28-2003 - 7:59am
I have a question? What is an "Off Topic" post? Since we talk about anything and everything, what would be an example of an off topic post? LOL.

I went into MSN Technical Support and they couldn't help me either with my problem of not being able to post on here.

Wish me luck this time. Sometimes it works, mostly it doesn't. Miss you guys alot!!!

Hugs to all. T

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-28-2003 - 8:43am
Terri, I have absolutely no idea, what off topic means. I post and I am amazed or surprised where it winds up. Someday I look for one to go floating in cyber space, never to be seen again.

Hugs Mary

Grams

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-28-2003 - 9:48am
Terry,

I am so sorry you are having so much trouble. I don't have trouble actually getting to this site, but sometimes the posting process seems to take a little long. I am getting used to this new format, but I can't say that I like it. I think it is time consuming even with all the hints we've been given!

I think the "off topic" discussion is not really effective for our board since we discuss anything and everything!! LOL!! I think it is designed for the boards that are more specific in their topic areas. We probably won't use it much here!

I sure hope you can get things squared away so your posting will be easier. Many hugs!

Sooze

Susan siggie
iVillage Member
Fri, 03-28-2003 - 2:53pm
Hugs Terry I have no idea what your problem could be. At least it worked this time.

Mary

&n
iVillage Member
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 9:08am
what is an off topic discussio??well thats easy thats a discussion that is off topic!!LOL LOL god i kill me!!
iVillage Member
Sun, 03-30-2003 - 10:57pm
I agree Terry, I'm having all kinds of troubles posting too - I post and then it's LOST or I can't get in. I have to keep logging in over and over. Sometimes it's just easier to start over - that's what I was doing this afternoon and go back in under my "favorites." I sure wish there was a way to read all the mail at once like before. It was soooo much faster, if you just wanted to see what was going on.

I post to other boards outside of ivillage and they're not this complicated. One of the adoption boards I'm on is a very simple one and easy to post to, the other one is like this, you can't make heads nor tails of it. I sure hope this gets easier and this post goes through.

love,

eldri

love,

Eldri

iVillage Member
Mon, 03-31-2003 - 12:50pm
Eldri you can use the outline view it does let you see more of the post at one time. However it is different as is the entire board.

Love ya

Mary

&n
iVillage Member
Tue, 04-01-2003 - 10:02pm
Mare, I couldn't get the outline until I disabled my "popup ad blocker." Now I can read it, but the pop up ads are terrible - LOL - Oh well, can't have everything!

lvoe,

eldri

love,

Eldri

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-17-2003 - 8:38am
Terri,,, good morning, how are you doing? I dont think many of us like this new way they put our site,,, but I dont think we have much choice. sounds like it has started to rain, ick! here I have been working in my flower beds, guess I jumped the gun to fast. have a wonderful day, I hope things are going good your way,, hugs,,,Pam