Home today waiting for a plumber!

iVillage Member
Home today waiting for a plumber!
Fri, 03-28-2003 - 10:00am
Hi all! Remember Lori's plumbing woes??? Well, it's my turn! I won't go into details...it involves the toilet and your imagination will do just fine!! LOL!! Anyway, home today waiting for a plumber, so hope all will get cleared up soon.

I have put off getting our tax stuff together until dh brought all the office stuff home and last night he dumped this pile on the table, so that is the project I need to start in a little bit. Actually, its not that big of a deal. I only compile it and we send it to an accountant. The NEW thing this year is that the accountant is ds#1! He has been doing corporate accounting for the last few years and is now back to public accounting so he is doing taxes again. YEAH!

I got an e-mail from Kaci and she is coming to visit some folks who live VERY close to me so we are hoping to meet. She would be the 4th "sister" that I've met so I hope it works out!! The trip to Vegas will considerably raise that total and I am so excited to get to go!! If you are still trying to decide....PLEASE come and join the fun!!!

Well, need to get some housework accomplished while waiting! Hope you all have a great day and a great weekend!

Hugs,

Sooze

Susan siggie
iVillage Member
Fri, 03-28-2003 - 10:18am
Oh NO Sooze! I hope that what ever it is that is causing the plumbing woes is something simple. In our case it was roots growing into the line, so it was simple to fix once we found the cause. I am glad you are not as silly as I was to spend hours trying to fix the thing yourself...not worth it believe me!

Wow you are lucky to have a ds who can do the taxes... I am sure he will know all the ins and outs and do well for you!

Have a good day... and GOOD LUCK!

Hugs Lor

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-28-2003 - 11:30am
Sooze, I agree, that problem is one we don't need lol. (((HUGS)))..nt

~*~ Aloha to all .... ~*~

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-28-2003 - 12:55pm
hey sooze i hope that young accountant gives you a break on the price of doing your tax papers!!LOL ;o)thats nice you get to meet kaci,a very nice lady,i enjoyed the times we met,you will too!!hope that toilet didnt turn into a geiser!!((hugs))mindy
iVillage Member
Fri, 03-28-2003 - 2:36pm
I hope that doesn't mean that toliet troubles are making the way around the members of the board LOL. Sorry Sooze nothing worse than a toliet that doesn't work.

Our taxes are all done but how nice that your ds will be able to do them for you.

I am waiting for my new mattress and box springs to arrive. Dh and I are getting rid of our water bed and getting a regular bed again. My back just cannot take the waterbed any more.

Hope the plumbing problem is a simple solution

Love

Mary

&n
iVillage Member
Fri, 03-28-2003 - 5:29pm
The plumber finally arrived and it was fairly simple....but he says we need to have our septic tank pumped so guess I'll be scheduling that soon. I really hate home maintenance!! LOL!!! Sooze
Susan siggie