My life has been busy? How about you?

iVillage Member
My life has been busy? How about you?
Fri, 05-07-2010 - 6:54pm

My life has been busy lately.  This weekend and again next week too.  Happily part is pure fun!  lol  I haven't posted much but I'm here.  I read, even when I don't have time or words to post...  I'm just that addicted to iVillage.   

So, this weekend is Mother's Day, and tomorrow dd and I are going to weave a basket.  We will probably go eat Sunday.  Dd and her friend come 'work' around the yard/house on Tuesdays, luncheon meeting next Wednesday, trip for summer reading.....  And a few things inbetween. 

Post if you have time, and I will read! 

So, how is your life?  

OFFER-20100415-1-coldfinger.jpg picture by cl-coldfingers

YourWellBeing.gif picture by cl-coldfingers

For more info on menopause and perimenopause visit:
cl-klrambo's Menopause Oasis

Remember....you are NOT alone!!!!!

hdfCLOTM1b.gif picture by cl-coldfingers

iVillage Member
Fri, 05-07-2010 - 9:38pm

Life is busy here....Having my Mom and Dad and my son and ddil and 2 grandkids...over Sunday...will grill steaks, potatoes, pasta salad, and strawberry shortcake....Will be fun!

iVillage Member
Sat, 05-08-2010 - 10:11am

Life does get busy!

Susan siggie
iVillage Member
Sat, 05-08-2010 - 11:14am

Hi Cheryl

I have been busy here too. With dh having knee replacement surgery on Tuesday of next week we have been getting things ready for that. Getting the things he will need to be able to move around the house easier and lab work done Dr appts and a replacement class at the hospital.

My family doesn't live close to us so Mother's Day will be a quiet one and we will probably go out to eat and maybe a movie. This will be the last chance to get out for a while as Ds heals from surgery. The second knee replacement will take place in June. So our summer is going to be spent getting Dh back to walking again with out pain.

Happy Mothers Day Cheryl.

HUGS

iVillage Member
Sat, 05-08-2010 - 10:40pm

Tomorrow my brother and I will go to the cemetery to visit Mom. Since I don't have any kids, it's just another day for me. A sad one, for sure. I'm better able to deal with it than in the past, but it can stil get me down.

It's been busy here, too. The weather has been pretty good, so I've been getting yardwork done. My nephew has been helping, and it sure makes it a lot easier. I had to put the hanging baskets in the garage for the night, since there are frost warnings out. I'm also trying to declutter - a neverending job, here.

Jan

Jan

iVillage Member
Fri, 05-14-2010 - 9:34pm
Yea,,I went to my moms gravesite too,,did nothing special on Mothers Day,,I did do laundry,,I cant sit around,,when I know noone else knows how to do laundry,,or they take off,real fast..lol..