Late Wednesday afternoon and.....

iVillage Member
Late Wednesday afternoon and.....
Wed, 06-30-2010 - 4:17pm
I had so much I wanted to do/get done this week.  So far?  Nothing.  Not looking good.  I have said for YEARS there has to be a pill out there to 'help' me.  I just hope when/if I EVER find it, that it is LEGAL!  I am beginning to think it does not exsist. 

cheryl-4.jpg picture by cl-coldfingers

YourWellBeing.gif picture by cl-coldfingers

For more info on menopause and perimenopause visit:
cl-klrambo's Menopause Oasis

Remember....you are NOT alone!!!!!

hdfCLOTM1b.gif picture by cl-coldfingers

iVillage Member
Fri, 07-02-2010 - 8:22pm

I am like Jan's dreaded cousin most of the time. Lately with Dh having outpatient therapy it has taken me a bit longer to get things done. However clutter is something that just doesn't happen at my house.

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-01-2010 - 2:25pm

LOL

iVillage Member
Thu, 07-01-2010 - 1:43pm

I know what you mean. I do have one sort of 'pill' that helps me, though. You've never heard the stories of the dreaded cousins, aka the dc's. There's only one left, and I hope she sticks around for a long time. But...... one of her favorite things is orgainzing. And her favorite place to do that is my house, since she has absolutely no clutter at her house. No stray papers, no dust bunnies, dishes done and put away, table clear. If you ask her for a specific paper, she can go right to her file drawer and pull it out. She actually has room in her dresser and closet! All I have to do is think about inviting her over and it gets me moving on

Jan