Results of dd's mri.....

iVillage Member
Results of dd's mri.....
Tue, 07-13-2010 - 10:22pm

The dr called tonight.  Dd has 2 brain lesions.  She said they told her that they are most likely benign.  There recomendation is to have another mri in 12 weeks to see if they are stable.  The dr thinks it would be better to refer her to a neurologist.  She says he might be able to look at it and say, 'we see that all the time'.  Or he would know if it should be tested, or just watched, etc. 

So, I need to check our insurance and see if there is any issues with which neurologist and get back to her tomorrow. 

So, if you have been praying of sending positive thoughts, Please keep them coming! 

cherylqs1.jpg picture by cl-coldfingers

YourWellBeing.gif picture by cl-coldfingers

For more info on menopause and perimenopause visit:
cl-klrambo's Menopause Oasis

Remember....you are NOT alone!!!!!

hdfCLOTM1b.gif picture by cl-coldfingers

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-14-2010 - 8:16pm

Hi Cheryl

Seeing a neurologist is a good idea. They do deal with those kind of things more often and can tell you if they need to do something or leave them alone. Keeping those prayers coming her way.

HUGS

iVillage Member
Wed, 07-14-2010 - 6:31pm
Yes....I would get to a neurologist ASAP!!
Susan siggie
iVillage Member
Wed, 07-14-2010 - 5:14pm
Thanks Jan.

iVillage Member
Tue, 07-13-2010 - 11:22pm
Cheryl, I'm sending lots of prayers, that dd's lesions are benign and nothing to worry about. Yes, seeing a neurologist would be good, since they deal with those all the time, and could tell you more about just what's going on.

Jan

Jan