I'm sick of being told nothing is wrong!

iVillage Member
I'm sick of being told nothing is wrong!
Sun, 04-13-2003 - 1:20pm
For my entire life, I have felt nothing but bad physically. I mean, I do go through times that I feel ok, but for the most part, I am always tired and just not feeling right.

I have gone to the doctor tons of times about this...the doctor takes a blood test to see if I am anemic or anything else is wrong, the blood test comes back positive and I am sent on my way. I am really sick of this already! There has GOT to be something wrong! How can a person constanty be tired, even though they get plenty of sleep!?

A long time ago, they blamed it on depression. Well, I started prozac and it did help a little, but still....how could depression make my physiclaly ill? When I was diagnosed wth depression, I agree that I did suffer from depression. Now, I KNOW that I am not depressed or anything else...this is something physically wrong with me, not mentally. What other tests are there and what could be done to help?! I am sick and tired of doctors telling me there is nothing wrong with me...other people are able to sleep 8 hours and not need a daily nap!

iVillage Member
Sun, 04-13-2003 - 5:08pm
See my post above yours - you may have autoimmune disorders - use the links in my post to go to the sites I list and see if any of them describe your symptoms. Feel free to write me anytime. Hope you feel better soon.

Linda Fullerton

ljfullerton919@hotmail.com

Please check out my website at:

http://www.frontiernet.net/~lindaf1/bump.html

iVillage Member
Sat, 06-07-2003 - 2:42pm
I have the same problem!! I am 19 and I have been to the doctors sooooo many times for problems...blood tests show that there is nothing wrong! How could that be? How could someone feel sooo crappy and nothing is wrong?? It just doesnt seem right. And like you, they said it might be anxiety or stress...but I really dont think that it is...I mean, I know my body pretty well...and this just doesn't seem normal. Anyway, sorry for babbling on, but you arent alone!!!