This Is IT - My 250th Post!!

iVillage Member
This Is IT - My 250th Post!!
Thu, 04-29-2010 - 12:54am
A while back, I set a goal to reach 250 posts on Women's Health by my six-month anniversary as CL of the board. Well, I have to admit I missed it by one week, but I am still going to celebrate!

I'd like to extend a sincere thanks to all the members who make this board so special — a place where people can come for support, answers, camaraderie and I hope a little fun, and always feel safe and welcome. You are all the best!

Now, who's ready for some calorie-free virtual cake? I think this one looks festive:

Cake!

bunsofclay

Community Leader of Women's Health

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-29-2010 - 6:52am
Well done! You've made this board a great place to come to, either just to visit and chat, or get help or information.

Photobucket

I'd like some cake, please.

Photobucket

Basking in the wonder of spring...

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-29-2010 - 7:05am
Oh and look at me! My 50th post must have been the congratulatory one I left here! All right, in that case, I'm digging right into that festive cake you left unprotected!

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-29-2010 - 11:07am

What a pretty cake!

Community Leader
Thu, 04-29-2010 - 3:29pm

Happy 250th Post!...:)

That cake looks "Fabulous"...and Yummy...;)

Nightangel
Nightangel
iVillage Member
Thu, 04-29-2010 - 6:58pm
Thank you very much, Nenu, and congratulations on getting your post count above 50! You're right — I did need to yawn and stretch a bit after posting well into the evening yesterday.

I wonder what flavor that cake is beneath all the bright and shiny decoration? I'd like a lemon cake, so I think that's what it is, lol.

Oh, I keep forgetting to mention how much I like and appreciate your new signature. I liked the previous one, too, but it was starting to make me feel cold every time I saw it! I'm so glad that you can finally bask in the wonder of spring! :-)

bunsofclay

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-29-2010 - 7:03pm
Thanks, Amy!

That cake is too pretty to eat, in my opinion. I was drawn to it because it complemented my National Women's Health Week countdown ticker, lol. You know, the bag has to match the shoes, or something like that.

bunsofclay

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-29-2010 - 7:07pm
Thank you, Night Angel!

The cake really does look fabulous, doesn't it? I just keep staring at it. I think I'm hungry, lol.

bunsofclay

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-30-2010 - 7:57am
Thanks, I'm glad you like my spring siggy. I know I left the other one longer than usual, but considering how slow spring was to arrive this year, I was erring on the side of caution. We had some glorious weather these past few days, but it is a bit cooler now, windy, and beginning to rain. That's all right, it's been a bit dry, so some rain will be welcome.

I don't suppose that besides stretching, you'd consider getting a good massage, to help work out the shoulder aches from 250 posts? lol

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-30-2010 - 9:18am
I actually think it looks like something that should be in a Dr. Suess book.

iVillage Member
Fri, 04-30-2010 - 6:18pm
Cool, windy and rainy means it's spring where I live, lol! We've had all three conditions at various times (and occasionally all at once) here for most of the week.

Edited to add: Yes, actually, I have been considering going for a massage. How in the world did you know that?

bunsofclay