WELCOME To The New Board!!...m

iVillage Member
WELCOME To The New Board!!...m
Tue, 03-25-2003 - 2:07pm
WELCOME!! After much talking about it, our new board format has begun. Try not to get too overwhelmed. Everything you need to know is in our Ladybugs Homepage "Board Hints & Tips" ......

http://pages.ivillage.com/cl-klrambo/fiftyandupfriends/id1.html

I hope you will soon feel as much at home here as you did on our old board. After getting used to it, I am liking this format much better.

If there are any questions that you can't find on the "Board Hints & Tips", please ask in our "Questions" folder on our main page here, and someone will help you.

Remember: "You CAN teach 'old dogs' new tricks!!" LOL!!.

....and: "We are women, we can do anything!!" (did I hear an Amen?!!) ;o)

~~Susie~~

Hugs,

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 8:23am
Thanks Suze, but man I am so lost! Don't even know if this will work!Guess I need to read up some more! I want to cry!

Sharon

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 7:44am
Good Morning?.........TJ
iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 1:24am
I woke up and wanted to check it out too. I think we will be fine. I will miss the old board and embed though. Good night again. MM
iVillage Member
Tue, 03-25-2003 - 11:29pm
Wow! That was quick. I was typing on the old board and I went to look something up and came back and it was a "whole new world". How comforting to already see familiar faces. Can any of you tell me the procedure to keep your email address from being in your profile? I have seen it somewhere. (That's what I was looking for when you were moving. Can't get rid of me that easily. I found you. LOL)--Pat
iVillage Member
Tue, 03-25-2003 - 3:34pm
Okay, now I'm gonna slip in (with my CL hat on) to add my greetings and welcomes to those of the board CLs!

I am so very sure that this will be a wonderful change for us as we adjust - and we can and will adjust!

Big Ladybug hugzzzzzzzzzzz, ya'll!

Kt

Co-cl for
iVillage Member
Tue, 03-25-2003 - 2:48pm
You're are right. We can do this. It may take awhile, but I am pumped to get started.

See ya. I have lots to catch up on at home today, so it may take me awhile to get back here.

Hugs,

Dannie

iVillage Member
Tue, 03-25-2003 - 2:25pm
Amen, Sister Susie! And a big welcome to everyone from me too!

Yes, it will take some getting used to, but we can do it! Before we know it, it'll be old hat for us smart bugs!

I am looking forward to exploring and playing in this new and improved garden of ours!

Welcome all Ladybugs!!!!!!!..........BB

Photobucket