Our "Questions" folder will appear..m

iVillage Member
Our "Questions" folder will appear..m
Tue, 03-25-2003 - 2:35pm
...in a few days. In the meantime, please post questions here.

Also, remember to use the "Outline View" option to find your posts...Susie

Hugs,

Pages

iVillage Member
Hello had to stay up and see the new board!! WOW Do you think everyone will be surprised?

I sure hope all our friends find us....Have to go to bed now. Calif. its ll:40 pm. Will see you in the AM....Patricia
iVillage Member
good morning,

don't know if i did this right or not, sure hope so.

my question is how do we do the avatar thing?

also wanted to let everyone know that our little goat did not make it. he passed during the night. don't know what else we could have done, guess he just wasn't meant to be.

have a great day,

ellen

iVillage Member
Still wondering about the email address thing. Am I right that anyone can send me an email and therfore have my address? And I thought I saw instructions somewhere on how to avoid that. I could have dreamed the whole thing. LOL--Pat
Community Leader
Morning Ellen...to create you 'avatar' just open your profile setup option........

Find the tab titled "Change Image" - you may have to open the one titled "What I like" before the "Chang Image" one will show up!! Then just sellect your 'avatar' from those provided.

Hugzzzzz

Kt

Co-Community Leader at:
50 & Up Friends | Menopause & Perimenopause

My Web sites:
50 & Up Friends | Ladybug’s Recipes | Menopause Oasis

You are loved ~~ far more than you may ever know!

Community Leader
Morning, Pat. You may opt to not have a "send email" link in your profile by going to your "Board Settings" function and (at the very bottom of the page) unchecking the "Member to Mememer Email" box.

No one can SEE your email address if you choose to leave it there!

Which ever email address you used when you registered at iVillage is the one that any email from your profile link will go to. If you want people to be able to email you but not to that address you will need to change your address with iVillage. You can do that by going here: http://auth.ivillage.com/forgotPassword/1,1096,,00.html

Hugzzzzzz....Kt

Co-Community Leader at:

My Web sites:

iVillage Member
thanks kt,

now i am having a problem with the log out. can't get back to the regular id, it keeps coming up with the cl. sorry about that.

i appreciate the help,

ellen

Community Leader
The 'logout' does not work very well, does it?!! I have discovered that if I use it, then log back in that if I click on the little 'login' button on the first screen that comes up it will take me to a second login and that one often works! This is being worked on, or so I hear!

Kt

Co-Community Leader at:

My Web sites:

iVillage Member
When I opened "outline view" I started scrolling down and it seemed to go on and on. Does it have every post ever written in "Fifty & Up" or does it end at a certain point?
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Gee, Ellen, so sorry about your baby goat. Mother Nature didn't let this little one survive, know you did all you could. Seren
iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 10:08am
thanks for all your help. i had to reboot, so now i am just me again.

guess they will get all the bugs out before long.

have a great day, kt

ellen

Pages