Welcome!.....more

iVillage Member
Welcome!.....more
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 7:57am
Good morning, Ladybugs! Pat is right, it's a whole new world here. But I think we are going to love it!

MM, your avatar is perfect for you!!!

TJ, you found us! Good morning! And good morning to Janet!

No time to play right now. I'm heading out for a walk, but will be back later in the morning. Good luck, Ladybugs. Have a sweet day......BB

Photobucket
Community Leader
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 8:31am
See you after your walk, Ladybug-BB! .. n/t

Co-Community Leader at:
50 & Up Friends | Menopause & Perimenopause

My Web sites:
50 & Up Friends | Ladybug’s Recipes | Menopause Oasis

You are loved ~~ far more than you may ever know!

Community Leader
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 9:45am
Hi BB, finally found it! Hope you enjoy your walk and that your weather is as nice as ours today.

I saw that avatar, and was wondering who would pick it! I still think we need to find you a Queen Bee! Maybe Janet can find one for you...

HAGD

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 9:58am
Morning all! This is different and I will miss embed. Just won't have time to read everything, takes too long! Sorry, guess I'll have to pick and choose and will miss alot. Off to shower and then will be gone most of the day. Meeting DD to do some serious mall sight-seeing. Yeah right, I will probably buy something! LOL! Have a wonderful day, I will! KaCee

Poof!!! I'm gone!!

KaCee

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 10:05am
I knew you'd choose the crown avatar..LOL!! I was going to use it, but then thought..nah, Beebs will want that one too..LOL!! I'm shooting for the star, hence my avatar. I'll be changing it soon though as soon as I can find the time to choose an "off ivillage" one.

Have a good day and hope you're having good weather and enjoying your walk. See you later, busy day for me with all my grands here with me. Waiting with anticipation for nap time!!

~~Love, Susie

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 10:36am
Oh my goodness, oh my soul....what on earth!!! lol They are trying to keep these old brain cells a=growin!! New stuff...ummm, guess we can plod along and figure it out. It is a pretty day here, so will try and get some things from the drugstore for Daddy. Everyday is different. I had quite a sinking spell on Monday & Tuesday, but expect today to be better. Hope all is well in your neck o the woods! Franni

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 10:38am
Hi Franniebug! So nice to see you here! Yes, this is an eye opener! Hope to see you again soon! KC

Poof!!! I'm gone!!

KaCee

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 10:45am
Kc....gosh, I found your message...I will have to study this more later...I want to try that folder thingie, I think (is that kinda like embed?) This is sooo strange..lol F

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 10:54am
Franni so good to see you. Hope you have a wonderful day. Yes brain cells will be multiplying here. So glad you had a chance to get some realtime bug hugs recently. Feel better I miss you. MM