Welcome to our new home

iVillage Member
Welcome to our new home
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 8:25am
Hi everyone. We are here in our new home, at last. Let's come on in with our favorite things from our "old" house and make ourselves at home.

I may not be here much today. First, I have to check in on my Tami. Then, a virus has destroyed a very vital part of the program that allows me to work. Therefore, I am unable to work until I can get things straightened out. You all know that I will be leaving for Orlando next Thursday, and I need a decent paycheck to take with me. LOL.

I plan to post again later. I want to see how everyone is doing as they move in here.

Hugs,

Dannie

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 8:58am
Good morning Dannie! You are my first Ladybug that I get to talk to so far! I hope you feel honored!LOL. I had troube this morning getting on the internet! Poor KT she has her

work cut out for her, dosn't she? I clicked on the recipe file and it is not there! at least for us to look at! I do not know how to enter my profile but I will not worry about that for now! That will develope, I just have to do some more studying! I did get my little crown for my avatar in last night before signing off! Yeay! I love your Daisy! that is my DD3's favorite flower! Oh something else, Tell Tami she has my prayers! SusieK
SusieBirdy.gif picture by queenymom52
iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 8:38am
When it rains, it pours, Dannie! Hugs & prayers for you and Tami will continue.

Francine

Community Leader
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 8:35am
Good morning, Ladybug-Dannie! Hope you get your 'puter virus fixed so you can earn a nice big paycheck this week! Prayers for Tami's continued improvement - hope she can come home today. Hugzzzzz all'round at your house!!

Kt

Co-Community Leader at:
50 & Up Friends | Menopause & Perimenopause

My Web sites:
50 & Up Friends | Ladybug’s Recipes | Menopause Oasis

You are loved ~~ far more than you may ever know!