A short "getting started" .......

Community Leader
A short "getting started" .......
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 9:09am
To do any of the following things you MUST BE LOGGED IN !

Profiles -- At the top of the screen on the WELCOME line find “your profile” - click on it. Fill out each section and make sure you SUBMIT your changes, else they will not ‘take’!

Avatars – To create one - select the tab titled ‘Change Image’ in your profile setup. You may have to open the tab titled ‘What I Like’ before the Change Image tab shows up!

Board Settings – You may put the URL (web address) for you personal homepage in the first box on this screen. You may choose your time zone and select a DST setting. You may opt to not have a “send email” link in your profile by unchecking the ‘Member to Member Email’ box at the very bottom of the page.

Board Favorites – If you click on this function you will see any board you have ‘recently’ visited listed there. To add a board to your list of ‘Favorites’ just check the box in front of the board’s name and click on the ‘Add to Favorites’ button at the bottom. Your favorites will stay there until you remove them...the others will go away after a while. To change your favorites click on the ‘Change Favorites’ link at the upper right. Each listing on this page is a clickable link to that board.

If you opt to view the board in ‘Folder View’ the best way to return to the board after viewing messages is to click on the underlined “ Fifty and Up Friends” in orange l

ettering right below the shaded page topper.

Edited 3/26/2003 10:59:45 AM ET by klrambo

Co-Community Leader at:
50 & Up Friends | Menopause & Perimenopause

My Web sites:
50 & Up Friends | Ladybug’s Recipes | Menopause Oasis

You are loved ~~ far more than you may ever know!

Community Leader
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 7:39am
Just kicking this back to the top for those who may still need it!!

Co-Community Leader at:
50 & Up Friends | Menopause & Perimenopause

My Web sites:
50 & Up Friends | Ladybug’s Recipes | Menopause Oasis

You are loved ~~ far more than you may ever know!