Good morning

iVillage Member
Good morning
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 9:50am
I am coming in during work just to check out the new board and to see if I can post. It is really different. I think I will check it out. HAGD
Bren
iVillage Member
In reply to: brenner129
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 3:51pm
It is kind of strange, and I tend to agree with Wren that it is a little "cold". I can see some discussions not getting any responses and that is a sad thing. There are going to be friends with feelings hurt. However, we will survive.

Elaine

Community Leader
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 3:59pm
If we make a point of checking the board in 'Folder View' we can tell immediately if a new post has been responded to or if there are any responses you have not read. So that is always my first agenda. If the number of responses I have not read for a particular sting is only one or even three, I usually stay in the folder view for those strings.

I love the idea that opening a string in the folder view takes me directly to the first post that I have not already read.

Otherwise I open the 'Outline View' to read. I think as we adjust to our own unique way of viewing the board we will miss smaller and smaller numbers of posts!

Just MHO!

Kt

Co-Community Leader at:
50 & Up Friends | Menopause & Perimenopause

My Web sites:
50 & Up Friends | Ladybug’s Recipes | Menopause Oasis

You are loved ~~ far more than you may ever know!

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 4:01pm
Thanks KT. I didn't know about the Folder Rebiew feature. Just another item I forgot to look at! lol

Elaine