Not really starting a discussion here..

iVillage Member
Not really starting a discussion here..
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 9:53pm
What's to discuss about my going to bed now?..LOL

Well, bugs we made it through day 1 of our new board, and I think we all did a great job of maneuvering our way around. And KT, you have gone above and beyond the call of duty for us all today, answering our questions and leading us through the garden. Thank you, my friend!

We're missing several bugs today, but maybe they'll jump in tomorrow. I hope so.

See you all in the morning. Goodnight, and sweet dreams to all.....BB

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 10:01pm
Night Sis...long day...but a good one. I'm one tired pup.

Kt made a suggestion to me and it worked. I have an old version of Netscape and this new board doesn't really support it. She suggested using IE instead and it worked fine. Guess that's what I'll be using from now on. Maybe that's why some people are missing. If anyone emails you about it, please suggest that as it has worked for me. I tried for an hour to get onto iVillage via Netscape and it froze my computer every time. You, Kt and Susie might want to let everyone know. I think that's why some of the others couldn't get on chat too.

Could be anyway.

OK sweetie...I'm off to dreamland too. It's waaaaay past Sonny's bed time and he's still flapping around here annoying me.

Sweet dreams!

Talk to you tomorrow.

Love, Kathy

p.s. Good luck at W.W.

Photobucket
Community Leader
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 10:05pm
I'm not far behing you in heading for Zzzzzz-land! Sweet dreams! .. n/t

Co-Community Leader at:
50 & Up Friends | Menopause & Perimenopause

My Web sites:
50 & Up Friends | Ladybug’s Recipes | Menopause Oasis

You are loved ~~ far more than you may ever know!

iVillage Member
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 10:53pm
I'm heading that way too, sweet dreams my friends, see you tomorrow...Love, Susie

Hugs,