Big Bummer

iVillage Member
Big Bummer
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 11:04pm
Bummer if I change my avatar for one board it changes for all of them....I mean if I change it for one post this morning it changes for the old and the new.....I think I am tired.....

Did I go away on the chat board when I left?

And what is a keyboard what ever I said?

Am I not going to be able to use ichat now? That would be a double bummer.

I thought I could hear something and just realized it was rain.......well, it had been a long time. No storm yet but better unplug tonight just in case...........good night all....Janet

Have a nice day !.
iVillage Member
In reply to: cl_emty_nstr
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 6:08am
Good Morning Janet. Your name left my list last night in chat but you were only on my list once. Do hope you are able to get things worked out with iChat. I miss it when I have trouble and end up in java. What happens to me is I will be going along fine and then the little line that follows the letters when we type in the messages space will move somewhere else...something has made the arrow go somewhere else on the screen...and I will still be typing. Then my computer tells me there is an internal error in IE and is going to shut down. When I get back on my computer will not let me go back into iChat because it says it is still running. Guess that is becasue I didn't exit. So then I have to go to java if I want to chat. Now has this been more information than you were really interested in for this morning and nothing to do with your problem last night? Guess I just feel chatty this morning!

Hope you have a good day. I like your avatar for your cl name. Hope they will allow us all to have a bigger choice in the future.

Pab

Pab

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 6:31am
Janet, did you start that book yet? lol

Your name popped up so many times on my screen last night that I was getting tired of seeing it. Not tired of seeing you, just your name! You were out of there a couple of times when some very important words (sure, important - lol) were chatted to

you.

Elaine

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 7:12am
Janet , you did not go away when you left..that is your name didn't...lol

Did you click on "exit chat"? We were all thinking that maybe you didn't.

Yes,it looks like once you pick an avatar you are stuck with it for all boards.

I am still losing my friends (symbol) everytime I log off!!!

HaGD

Photobucket