It's a lovely day here...m

iVillage Member
It's a lovely day here...m
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 6:01am
I am off to my first class. Hopefully it will be a short day, and I can come home and work on getting taxes out. I love waking to the sun coming in my window. It is such a change from this winter. The board gets getting used to, but then so did the computer. If at first, we don't succeed try and try again.

Back later to read messages.

HAGD

Hope

Hug Hope
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 6:15am
Good Morning, Hope. Hoping class goes well this morning. I have to get my tax information pulled together today also. I have to get it to the accountant. I keep telling myself each year that I am going to get it there the first part of March and here it is the end of the month again and I still haven't gotten it done.

HAGD...Pab

Pab

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 6:37am
Hi Hope. Isn't it great to see the sun and feel its warmth? Makes me feel warm all over.

Elaine

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 6:43am
The sun is shining here, too, Hope. It's a wonderful change from the bleak winter we've had.

Enjoy your day.

Francine

PS I *may* arrive in Manhattan on Monday, April 28th. We will just be returning from our Flrida trip, but there's a fund raiser I have tickets for that night and I really want to attend. If I do, I'll let you know and perhaps some of the Bugs in the araa can get together as you did before. I'll probably stay another day or two ... not sure.

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 7:18am
morning hope,

i agree this will take some getting used to. but, we will persevere.

have a great day,

ellen

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 8:20am
Good morning, Hope. It is nice to wake up to the sun shining. Makes me feel like I can do anything. Have a good one.--Pat