Good Morning Ladybugs......m

Community Leader
Good Morning Ladybugs......m
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 6:19am
Hope everyone is well and Happy! I will say guiding prayer that TJ is happy again.. I also would like to say Smile and Be Happy when you Can, because when your Sad its Not a Good Thing...
<

Pages

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 6:35am
o.k. Wren. Here is a smile just for you! Hope you are making out better with the new system. I'm getting to the point that I really like it. Different, but nicer in a way.

Have a good day.

Elaine

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 6:48am
Yes, Wren. Life is too short to spend it down in the dumps, as they say! We can try to be happy, but sometimes the sadness people feel seems almost surmountable! I hope *no bugs* have that problem today.

The sun is shining here. The birds are singing! I hope to see my first robin today! I'm on the watch.

Have a glorious day!

Francine

Community Leader
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 6:53am
Hi Elaine and thanks for the Smile I am sending you some hearts and my happiness... I should be ok The New system is getting better It should be a lot better in a few weeks.. For now I am playing with buttons and trying new things BUT with Moral support this system will come around I think?? So Elaine you have a Great Day and Be Happy
<
Community Leader
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 6:58am
Yes Francine You are Right with the Feeling of Down.. I am Smiling and Spreading some Cheer this morning... I have seen my first Robin in the yard yesterday- so it won't be Long for the beautiful season to begin...Now what we need is the Sun to dry up all the Rain... I wish you much happiness threw out the day..I will be off for awhile for my walking and riding the bike.. So to All the Ladybugs in Friendship Garden, "Have a Great Day"...PS Sharisoda smile
<
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 7:19am
morning wren,

hope you have a great day.

ellen

Community Leader
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 8:13am
Good morning, you cheerful little birdie! .... n/t

Co-Community Leader at:
50 & Up Friends | Menopause & Perimenopause

My Web sites:
50 & Up Friends | Ladybug’s Recipes | Menopause Oasis

You are loved ~~ far more than you may ever know!

Community Leader
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 10:41am
Hi Ellen I am doing Just fine so far so good I love the sun and things that are smiling is nice too...thanks YOU have a Great Day and I hope its Dry for YOU...
<
Community Leader
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 10:42am
Thanks Kt Your Great!!! n/t
<
Community Leader
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 10:49am
Good morning! It's nice to see my little cheery friend flying around the garden today. Hope you will continue to put a smile on our faces!! :) :) :)

Hugs,Shari

Photobucket
Community Leader
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 2:30pm
Shari, Right back at YOU... Yes I am Happy! I am learning very quick like Kt said I would. Its not all too bad this system, it just take time to figure things but I feel very moved because I enjoy all the windows and after seeing others confused it make me realize the confusion of this new system.. I wish they had a new color to start each day ( just the first post) and date that one, it is hard to figure when it starts and ends... thank goodness I read quick .. I am walking and riding my bike now, and that is a great feeling to get out and breath the fresh air... a great feeling too...I have a school concert to go to tonight so I won't beable to read later.. Well Shari You have a great day and Know I am Very Happy with the System...MORE Relaxed...
<

Pages