my apologies

iVillage Member
my apologies
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 6:43am
Good Morning, Lady Bug friends. I apologize for dropping out of chat so abruptly but my computer froze and nothing I did would allow me back on line. I was answering Janet's post about "Love Me Tender" so maybe my computer doesn't like Elvis ???????. Anyway, it was very frustrating, especially as we'll be heading west tomorrow right after work and I probably won't see a computer till we return April 12th. Everyone I know in Winnipeg are barbarians - they don't own computers!!!!!!!!

It's a lovely, bright day here although there's still 2 feet of snow on the grassy parts of the ground. Roads and cdriveways are clear, though, so travel is good. DSF did say ND is expecting a winter storm today and I hope the weathermen are wrong!!!!

I'll try to get back here tonight but, meanwhile, have a super day everyone.

hugs

JJ

Pages

iVillage Member
In reply to: joyjan
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 6:47am
Oh JJ, how frustrating. I wondered what happened. Missed your jovialilty!! I'm using big words nowadays to impress myself. lol

I cut myself off also last night. But my problem is my right pinky. It happens all the time. I erase 3 paragraph emails and disconnect all the time. Seems I "twitch" frequently or at least twitch the pinky! Going to the surgeon sometime soon to have it amputated. Can't allow anything to get in the way of the computer.

Take care and be safe. I'll miss you.

Elaine

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 6:52am
Good Morning, JJ

I hope your trip is safe, happy, and lots of fun!

I live on the sunny side of the street ... literally ... so our snow has just about melted, but those across the way are still under a blanket of white.

I've heard weather forecasts about the snow storm, too ... and likewise hope they are wrong!

Francine

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 6:53am
Good Morning, JJ...wondered what happened to you last evening...it is so frustrating when the computer decides to act on its own!!!

Wishing you safe travels on your trip and hope you are able to get some relaxing time fit in between the duties that you have to take care of the next few weeks.

Have missed you...hope that when you get back you will be able to get back to more regular visits in The Garden.

Hugs...Pab

Pab

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 6:54am
Have a safe and happy trip. Are you driving? We had a weather warning that we will get a rain/snow storm coming out of the Dakotas so maybe it will be done by the time you get to your destination.

I didn't go to chat last night. I'm just getting used to that and they spring this new board on me (lol). Maybe by next Wednesday I'll figure this out and go to chat. Kathey

Kathey
Community Leader
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 7:29am
Gonna miss you while you are away, JJ. Hope you get everything out there all taken care of and can come home with a lighter heart! Did you get that laundry done since you couldn't get back to chat?!!

Hope you can visit again before you leave tomorrow, but just in case you can't....Angels on your bumpers. Make sure you and LJ make lots of rest stops along the way!

Hugzzzzzz..

Kt

Co-Community Leader at:
50 & Up Friends | Menopause & Perimenopause

My Web sites:
50 & Up Friends | Ladybug’s Recipes | Menopause Oasis

You are loved ~~ far more than you may ever know!

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 7:46am
JJ, have a great trip.

Wondered what happened to you in chat. I saw you fall off and figured it was a computer freeze.

Let us know when you get home. We'll miss you. Hugs.....BB

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 7:54am
Have a safe and good trip JJ. I hope the weather reports are highly exaggerated. You will be missed. You have my home address, mail me a snail mail if you'd like, to let us know you arrived safely and are doing well. I don't remember when you'll be returning, is it a long stay? Take good care of yourself dear friend.

~~~Big Hugs, Susie

Hugs,

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 7:55am
Have a safe and enjoyable trip, JJ.--Pat
Community Leader
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 8:37am
JJ- Hope you can find a library....that's where I always find a computer when I'm traveling!

BTW, you are forgiven....lol

HAGD

Photobucket
Community Leader
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 8:47am
Oh yea, the ole "twitching pinky syndrome" ..I've heard of that...It comes from drinking too many pink colored cocktails...LOL
Photobucket

Pages