Chat

Community Leader
Chat
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 1:45pm
Ok, tell me that iChat last night was having a fit or something and that I will be able to use it next week? I think it was the back space thing or maybe I have a pinkie thing to not sure. But here I have time to back space and correct so I don't look like a total ditz. But in chat I have to go to fast.....lol

Anyway I don't like the java chat so I hope things are fixed buy next week.......Janet

Community Leader
In reply to: emty_nstr
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 2:19pm
Nah, it was all you, Janet! LOL ...

I have had that happen to me many times in the past. Hit the backspace key and ¡bang! gone! I have sometimes had to come back to the Garden and re-enter the chat setup to cheat it! It happened often enough that I have begun to keep two screens open (one at the Garden) when I am at chat - just in case. Since I started clicking on the little yellowish folder at the upper left of the chat box (to get rid of that annoying ad at the bottom and the locking cursor that seems to come with an ad change!) I have not had the backspace problem any more. Don't know if the two things are related though!

Those poor gals using JavaLite had their name column just stuffed full of Janets!!!

Kt

Co-Community Leader at:
50 & Up Friends | Menopause & Perimenopause

My Web sites:
50 & Up Friends | Ladybug’s Recipes | Menopause Oasis

You are loved ~~ far more than you may ever know!