Home from Bunco...did I ever make......m

iVillage Member
Home from Bunco...did I ever make......m
Fri, 03-28-2003 - 10:38pm
out tonight. I won the gift for "most games won" and the gift for being the last person to get a Bunco. The most games won prize was a glass pitcher and six goblets...very nice. Will enjoy my water or milk in the goblets now. They will go in a seperate cupboard so DS and his friends don't get them out for their soda when they are practicing and leave them in the garage. The other gift was a big yellow pinwheel flower for the garden.

Well need to get the kitchen tidied up and get to bed. Tomorrow will be a long day.

Enjoy your weekend.

Pab

Pab

iVillage Member
Fri, 03-28-2003 - 10:44pm
Woo Hoo!! Congrats girlfriend!! This sure was your lucky night, you should have run right out and bought a lottery ticket..LOL!! Sure is nice to win, make it so much more fun. You got some really nice prizes too.

Have a good weekend....Hugs, Susie

Hugs,

iVillage Member
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 5:33am
Woo Woo, way to go, Pab, congratulations. I hope it's only the beginning of a "winning" weekend for you. Tonight is the spaghetti supper, right? Good luck!.......BB
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 7:46am
Way to go, Pabn!! The only thing I ever win is at a shower and then you have to give it to the bride or new mom. LOL Bunco sounds like a lot of fun. Have never played it. Gooe idea about putting the pitcher and glasses in a safe place. Kids never know what's the "good stuff" and what's not, do they? Have a great weekend.--Pat