Good Morning Ladybugs...(m)

iVillage Member
Good Morning Ladybugs...(m)
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 4:57am
Well. we had two beautiful days and at least that allowed me to get a start at cleaning up outside. While out and about yesterday both at Wal-mart and at Franks they had sme beautiful pansies and almost bought some but resisted the temptation because I'm not really sure where I want to put them. Probably a good thing because they are talking about possible snow showers tomorrow.

I sent a note to iVillage, telling them how helpful "embed" was for us in reading posts and asked if there wasn't some way that we could at least be able to open and read all msgs in a "discussion". Their reply back was that they didn't know if that was possible but they would look into it. Maybe if we all send them a msg, we can get something going.

Mary - I read in your post that one of the boards you post on has such a feature. Is it a iVillage board? Maybe if we can show them what we're talking about....

Hope - Enjoy your trip today and will certainly send prayers for your secretary's son.

My heart go out to all who have people in the military right now, what a difficult time.

Susie - Congratulations on your weight loss, keep up the good work.

Well the weather here seems pretty iffy today, lots of clouds right but I've got enough to do to keep me busy inside and DGS is coming tonight for a sleepover.

Wishing everyone a happy weekend.

Val

iVillage Member
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 6:27am
Good Morning Val...I have been thinking of getting some pansies too to put in the cement blocks that I have fixed as planters on my front steps. Just haven't done it yet. I don't have to worry about anymore freezes just have to get to it. Maybe this coming week.

Enjoy your weekend.

Pab

Pab

iVillage Member
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 6:58am
Good morning, Val. I won't go to the plant section because I am afraid I will buy too soon and too many. I plan to work outside today. Hope your day is good.
Bren
iVillage Member
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 8:00am
Good day and happy weekend Val.

Thank you for the compliment on my weight loss, I'm off to a great start!

I'd already sent iVillage the same type of message too. Hope they can figure out something along those lines.

Have a good weekend and enjoy your visit with your DGS...Hugs, Susie

Hugs,