Good morning, and happy weekend.

iVillage Member
Good morning, and happy weekend.
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 5:56am
I only have a minute this morning. DH has a few things he wants to do on the computer (needs to install new firewall or something??).

I am going to work at our little swim/tennis club this morning. Open house is next weekend, and all the club members have been asked to come over today to help spruce the place up -- inside the clubhouse as well as the grounds. They will be serving lunch at one, and I'll be back home after that. See you then! Happy Saturday, everyone!.....BB

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 6:15am
Good Morning BB...enjoy your morning sprucing up for the open house. I have to be on my way shortly too. Need to gather together all the stuff I need to take up to the church. We are to meet at 10 in order to get the tables set up, decorations etc. The kids do all the heavy work but need several supervisors you know! LOL

Enjoy your day...I may not be back today it will be way after 9 before I get home tonight.

Pab

Pab

iVillage Member
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 7:16am
Have a nice day, BB. Sounds as if it will be busy.
Bren
iVillage Member
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 7:20am
Sounds like a lot of fun today as well as work, enjoy your time with your tennis friends.

See you later.....Hugs, Susie

Hugs,

Community Leader
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 7:31am
Now BB you enjoy the Fun at the swim/tennis club and Have a Smiley day! ..nt
<
iVillage Member
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 7:43am
G'Mornin'! I found time to scurry over to "the Island" and look at the FLA pictures...you women look terrific, truly...and the colors all of you wear in the pics are scrumptious...very flattering to all. Blu is SKINNY...i mean SKINNY! Can I send all my extra lard to her, now that she has places for it! looking good, BLu...lookin' good..

Today is my last day in Carolina. I have had a wonderful, exhausting, busy time. The plane leaves this afternoon, and I'll be back in Denver by 10:30 or so...

It's cloudy, a little drippy today...good...wouldn't want it to be pretty on the day I leave!

Gotta go get dressed, packed and tidy up the house. DS#2 promised to help me trim a willow before I leave...However, he didn't come home last night...hmmmmm...He's grown...I just have that "worried mom" affect in my personality until he straggles in...

See you all later, from west of the Misissippi!

Binny

binny
iVillage Member
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 8:12am
Hi BB, Sounds like you are going to get your work out by working hard! Hope the lunch is good! I just got up my self and waiting for my coffee pot to shut off! I could get some now but like to let it finish up before I pour it! What is the fire wall that he is installing? We use Zone Alarm. I had a ? for you but will post it on the board for everyone! I's gray skies here today! See you later girl friend. SusieK
SusieBirdy.gif picture by queenymom52
Community Leader
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 8:28am
I just use a free firewall called Zone Alarm. It does a good job. It also filters my mail so my mail for the most part is pretty clean by the time it goes through the firewall and Norton.....lol....Still they can change one little thing and one of those get in wanting me to make things bigger......lol..........Have a good day......Janet
iVillage Member
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 2:14pm
Oh yeah, Binny Bunny, Blu's a HOTTIE now! A whole different woman!

Thanks for the compliments. I must say we DID look good, didn't we?...LOL! We had a lot of fun getting dressed and going out to dinner every night!

Angels on your wings, Binny. Give us a quick "I'm home" when you get there. Hugs......BB

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 2:41pm
Sure can agree about our SKINNY Blu!! Thanks for the other compliments too.

Glad you got to go 'home' and see your family. So great too that you got to see some Bugs too, what a special treat!

Have a safe and uneventful trip home, see you when you get to the west side.

~~~~Hugs, Susie

Hugs,