Good weekend dear ones........m

iVillage Member
Good weekend dear ones........m
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 7:13am
Hope you're all feeling well and have something fun or relaxing to do this weekend. I have nothing in particular planned, so today will be a tidying up, laundry, house stuff day for me and I'm actually looking forward to it. I've had such a busy week, that my house has been neglected.

So while you're out there enjoying time visiting with friends, or dinning in a nice restaurant, or shopping for something nice for yourself; think of me back here folding laundry and scrubbing toilets..LOL!!

I have some board catching up to do and I'm going to start now. Maybe I'll work on my profile this weekend too. Now ya know that if someone calls me and invites me to go out and do something fun, all this domestic stuff will come to a screeching halt. I must keep my priorites in line ya know..LOL!!

See you later dear friends.....Hugs, Susie

Hugs,

Community Leader
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 7:18am
1st Good Morning Susie, and 2nd I will not be thinking of you scrubbing those bathroom things. I will be thinking of you smiling and working.... Now I hope you haven't taken me wrong but You are smiling at me... Have a Great Weekend..
<
Community Leader
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 7:53am
I think it is 'way beyond time' that our MOM got her butt in gear and did her profile up with a pretty avatar! I keep being tempted to come over her with my ladybug to show her off!!! LOL

Have "fun" cleaning today!

Kt

Co-Community Leader at:
50 & Up Friends | Menopause & Perimenopause

My Web sites:
50 & Up Friends | Ladybug’s Recipes | Menopause Oasis

You are loved ~~ far more than you may ever know!

iVillage Member
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 8:06am
Ut Oh, I'm being reprimanded, I'd better get going on that little task..ya think?!! LOL!!

I know you know very well what a slow poke I am Katilu. I should win the lifetime achievement award for Procrastination!! ;o)

Jus gotta luv ya Katilu...Huggin yer neck, Susie Q

Hugs,

Community Leader
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 8:19am
I too will be trying to catch up on laundry. We had a cold snap so I have some coveralls to wash again.

DDIL called last night and I found out a lot about what was going on with them, that was nice. And they will be here for DS reunion.....He says it isn't 20 years yet but sorry he graduated in 83 and even I can do that math.....lol........Janet

iVillage Member
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 9:01am
Thank You Susie!LOL,

Good Morning! Now you reminded my that I have to go up and get busy with my play room. I have boxes stached under my work table to sort through. We did get the day bed up there for DDs to sleep on when they visit! My youngest is staying overnight tomorrow night, since she has next week spring break! I have to take her back Monday. and Then Tuesday is the big day for the Jury Duty! I'm hoping that the Jury duty thing does not drag out all week! I will be letting you all know how it works out! So when you read this you will probably be taking a breck, so you can know that we are working together today!LOL Did you see DH and myself in the PI, It was last Summer, I think it was a good closeup of us! My DFIL snapped it before leaving his home for our trip back home! I do not have your E-mail address yet! I wish I had it!
SusieBirdy.gif picture by queenymom52
Community Leader
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 9:09am
Hello! DH has jury duty coming up,too-a murder trial!Should be very interesting. Do you know what yours is about? Have a good day!
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 9:58am
Nice working with you today SusieK..LOL!! Sure is fun isn't it?!!

That is a great picture of you and your husband. He is a nice looking man with kind eyes and a happy smile. Of course you are a good looking woman too. You look good together.

Break's almost over, back to work....Hugs, Susie

Hugs,