Good Saturday Morning, Bugs.

iVillage Member
Good Saturday Morning, Bugs.
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 7:25am
I guess I have a full weekend coming up. First, I hope to bring Tami home today. I have not heard, so far, whether or not they will discharge her. Then it's last minute shopping of our trip next week. Then I must get started on my spring cleaning fling. Oh fun!

Well, here's wishing you all a great weekend.

Hugs,

Dannie

Pages

iVillage Member
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 7:45am
Good morning my sweet KS, I'll say a prayer and for good measure have my fingers and toes crossed too that your dear Tami comes home today.

Shopping sounds like fun...spring cleaning though does not..LOL!! Enjoy your weekend dear special friend.

~~~Big Hugs, Susie

Hugs,

iVillage Member
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 7:57am
I hope Tami gets to come home today and that she feels well. Have fun shopping and cleaning. (Well, shopping, anyway.)--Pat
iVillage Member
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 7:57am
Thanks, KS. I will let you all know, as soon as I can, whether or not she comes home. Thanks for the prayers and crossed digits (LOL).

Hugs to you, too.

Dannie

Community Leader
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 8:19am
I'll betcha Tami is ready to come home! Prayers that it is today! You and Shelby going shopping or just you? Have fun, either way!!

Kt

Co-Community Leader at:
50 & Up Friends | Menopause & Perimenopause

My Web sites:
50 & Up Friends | Ladybug’s Recipes | Menopause Oasis

You are loved ~~ far more than you may ever know!

Community Leader
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 8:25am
Good news bringing Tami home.........bad news about the cleaning......blah.....Janet
iVillage Member
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 8:39am
Positive thoughts going your way that you can bring her home today. You are planning a trip next week? Any chance you might be coming my way?

Hope

Hug Hope
iVillage Member
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 11:13am
Hi Dannie. I think we have a concensus that it's let's get Tami home, good thing about the shopping and the cleaning thing is the pits. More prayers that Tami does get home. Did I see that you're moving? I must have missed that bit of news while I was away. Hugs Lynda
iVillage Member
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 1:18pm
Hugs to Tami.......n/t
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 7:25pm
Hi again, Bugs. I had a great shopping expedition, and I am just getting home. Shelby got quite a few items to take with us to Florida next week.

Unfortunately, Tami is still in the hospital. She is on her 4th IV drip site, and one of her arms is so swollen that it reminds me of Popeye's arms. I am furious about that. I am going to make sure that the next time she has to be hospitalized, it won't be here.

I am not moving. Someone misunderstood my little post about this being our new home. I meant the Fifty and Up Board moving into a new home, aka the new format. Nope, I am not going anywhere for awhile unless my lucky numbers come up in the lottery.

I hope that things are going well for you and your family, especially your son. I have not had a chance to get to the board too much recently, and I fear that I am a little behind on everybody's news.

Hugs,

Dannie

iVillage Member
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 9:09pm
Oh Dannie, so sorry Tami's still in the hospital. Bless her heart, I know she's so sick of hospitals! Will continue to pray for a quick recovery and that she goes home very soon.

Glad you and Shelby had a successful shopping day. Wish I was going back to Florida too.

Don't worry about getting behind on the board, you've had a lot going on lately. Just take good care of yourself too along with everyone else.

Love you dear KS......Hugs, Susie

Hugs,

Pages