My intentions are good but

iVillage Member
My intentions are good but
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 7:54am
I just don't have time to click and read every message. I feel as though I'm losing touch with what you are all doing day to day. We should start a chant!

*Bring back embed! Bring back embed!*

Think if we're loud enough, they'll listen? LOL?

Our dinner with friends last night was wonderful! We were at the restaurant from 6:30 until almost 9:30! Can you tell we had lots of catching up to do?

My friend and I see one another in a group frequently ... She's a Dining Diva, too. ... and with our DHs at large gatherings. But there's something so nice about just two couples! We can really focus on one another and have conversations that range from serious to silly and not have to worry who hears what ... except us! It's great!

Today we are off to shop for more spring/summer clothes for our trip. Tonight is another dinner with friends ... just one couple ... to talk and catch up and enjoy!

Well, I'm off! Have a wonderful day, Loveliest LadyBugs!

Francine

Pages

Community Leader
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 8:10am
I know what you mean.. If you look at the top and see where it says Fifty and Up then the search bar? Look under that and you will see an Outline view. That helps me a lot it is sorta like the embed function. Give that a try I think you will like that.

I keep thinking that we wouldn't have any milestons and we have hit one already....Right up there on top Under the Fifty And Up it tells the number of posts to this message board. It was in the 124 thousand when we started and it is over 125 thousand now. So we can still have posting goals.lol.....Janet

iVillage Member
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 8:14am
You are a lucky Bug Francine to be able to eat out so much and still stay so thin. Yes, it's always good and fun to be able to spend time with friends where you can really visit well.

Enjoy your day of shopping, sounds like a great way to spend the day to me!! Have a great weekend.

~~~~Hugs, Susie

Hugs,

Community Leader
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 8:17am
Francine, you're getting ready to go to FL, aren't you? When did you say you were leaving? I'm going on the 25th.

At least I was wrong about one thing--that's the search engine. When I type in sharisoda, it doesn't show all of the messages I posted. It just shows messages that have my name *in* it.

I've gotten so I read down through the "outline view" first, clicking quickly as I go along (so it turns from red to black), then if I have time I will go back and post some replies.

Hope you have a great day.

Hugs, Shari

Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 8:21am
I'm using the outline view, Janet, but it's not the same! Boo! Hoo! Old habits die hard!

HAGD!

Francine

Community Leader
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 8:22am
NOW NOW its new and improved isn't it... It will be ok... Just try to smile... See what happened you have been spoiled by the embedding.. Now they want your brain or mind to work all the kinks out... ( smile) Enjoy your Shopping Trip ok THAT will make you Smile for Sure!!! your friendly little wren
<
iVillage Member
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 8:27am
Hi, Susie

I am *lucky* to have a thin gene but I do watch what I eat about 5 days a week and the other two ... well ... I splurge but even try to make healthy choices as I do. The exercises I'm required to do for my knees halp a lot, too.

Last night I splurged with Caesar salad (high calorie dressing and yummy anchovies!)but then chose broiled cod, a baked potato, and vegetable meadly ... steamed. I chose a fruit tart for dessert rather than a chocolate *something*.

Once you reach your goal, you'll find it easier to play with points ... banking and such.

Keep up the good work. I hear you lost another 8lbs? Great!

Francine

Community Leader
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 8:27am
Good Morning Sharisoda, Hope You Have a Great Day! I have to post this to you before I leave this am .. I am sending you a wave and a Smile wren
<
Community Leader
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 8:30am
<>
Photobucket
iVillage Member
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 8:31am
Hi, Shari

We'll be leaving on April 16th and returning the 25th. Rats! I wish our stay could have overlapped by even just a day!

Someday I'll meet a human ladybug!

Francine

iVillage Member
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 8:35am
No! I won't smile until I get my embed feature back!!!!!!!!!

Okay! So I lied! I can't stop laughing actually.

My problem is ... I only allow myself 30 minutes of board time each day and without embed, I can't read every post and reply. It just isn't possible. I am trying to get extra time today by getting dressed and applying make up between posts ... not too efficient for either task! LOL!

That 30 minutes of time is technically divided by three: here, Forget Perfect, and my holiday board at Yahoo!.

So much to do! So little time! LOL!

Have a great day!

Francine

Pages