Beautiful Windy Morning Here 3-29-03

Community Leader
Beautiful Windy Morning Here 3-29-03
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 8:17am
Hope the wind doesn't blow the little birdie to far away!! Well enough of the joking..I better get going to do my groceries, couldn't get them yesterday.. I've been up since 5 and done 2 washes and dried them and put them away plus some other nice cleaning.. Took my 3 mile walk so NOW I can be off.. Well YOU all have a Happy and Cheery day. I will be back later to read again - Wren
<

Pages

Community Leader
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 8:23am
We have has some awful winds here too that last couple days. You would think it would blow the dust off everything but it just blows more this way....And you know that Kansas dust......lol.....no we had one day of from the south and the next day it blew it back again......

Janet

Community Leader
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 8:35am
G when it blow it really blows, especially living on a Hill Well one thing it sure is blowing all the leaves off the trees ( that were left before the snow), now HOLD on when it really blows..It even hard to drive in the wind... well thanks for posting me..
<
Community Leader
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 8:45am
We had some mighty strong winds just a few miles northeast of me last night. Reportedly with gusts of 70mph! Not fun to be out in that kind of stuff! Don't you go gettin' yourself blown away, little bird!

Kt

Co-Community Leader at:
50 & Up Friends | Menopause & Perimenopause

My Web sites:
50 & Up Friends | Ladybug’s Recipes | Menopause Oasis

You are loved ~~ far more than you may ever know!

Community Leader
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 8:55am
Hi there Kt... I thank you for those words, it is mighty windy here - its is really blowing... I am putting off going out shopping- in hope it will slow down... a bit.. driving in the wind is something else... Well, it sure is getting better on this system NOT to bad if I say that Practicing makes things work a lot better... I was up at 5 done 2 washes, dried and put away them and walked my 3 miles and been online for awhile ... Not much else tho but reading the post.. Kt honestly this is not too bad for me I can't believe it, me saying that... Well YOU smile and I am happy for your help.. always Wren
<
iVillage Member
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 11:34am
hi wren,

hope you have a great day.

i am just sitting around waiting to go to savannah later to meet my cousin.

talk to you later,

ellen

iVillage Member
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 12:28pm
Hi, Wren

Glad to see you're picking up the pace! LOL! Me, too! They can start calling us both *Flash*. ;-)

I thought when I retired I might start sleeping later ... actually I was afraid it might become a bad habit ... but no. I'm up between 5 and 6AM every day. I love the morning and can't wait until it's warm enough for me to have my morning tea on the deck, listen to the birds chirp, and watch the sunrise.

It's drizzling here and the sky is so gray! No gardening this afternoon.

Have a good afternoon.

Francine

iVillage Member
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 1:09pm
Goodness, Wren, you did more before 9:00 than I've done all day. Way to go! I'll bet you've finished all your work by now and are probably relaxing as I write this. I still have laundry to do, and several other things. Groan.....

HAGD!.....BB

Photobucket
Community Leader
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 1:17pm
Hi there How are you??? I am sending you something to Put the Smile on the Pretty Face!! Hope you like it Ok Now Have some fun with the Family or Friends OK that is a order... You need the Cheer...
<
Community Leader
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 1:24pm
Hi there Francine, Well this system will not get me Down!! I am what they call determined to Make it one way or another and the another will not be the winner.. IF you know what I mean AND I know you do..Yes YOU are right about flash because Francine this system isn't all that bad when you get it down pat...I have read most of the post this am and now, I am reading again.. I did get very upset with the change but NOW I kinda like it... NOW over here in the middle of NY it is raining and I am glad that I got up early and did my walking because I sure don't like the heavy rain that is coming down now and it really raining I walked 3 miles before 6 30 am... G I hope you Have a Happy Day I sure am Happy Wren
<
Community Leader
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 1:31pm
Hi BB I wish I was there I would help...I love to go go when I have nothing to do..I am glad that I did go walking this am because it has been raining heavy all morning since, and it sure looks so Dark..But I am Happy... Now I am back on the board reading and enjoying it too... Well I hope you have a great night and I am sending you a Smile to keep you happy...
<

Pages