Oh for heaven's sake....DH deleted my

iVillage Member
Oh for heaven's sake....DH deleted my
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 1:56pm
e-mail!! He gets quite a bit of these forwarded things from a retired member of his Marine group...the man doesn't have a lot to do nowadays. So Sats. he goes through the messages. He was merrily deleting mine!! I think I was able to retrieve most of it. But if one of you e-mailed me and I don't reply, you know why!

Feeling better, the sun is shining brightly today. I put on a big pot of saurkraut and spareribs and sausage. Will throw in some taties and carrots after while and then Steam a couple of loaves of bread dough on top. One of his favorite meals. He did a little shopping this morn and agreed with me about the "New and Improved Cub food store". It just isn't nice except for fresh produce. I miss my Country Market! Hope everyone is doing well, will come back and spend time reading later....Hugs...TJ

iVillage Member
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 2:30pm
Hi TJ, you're sounding pretty good today...except for your lost email's. I did that recently too, but I have no one to blame but myself!! Was clearing out old emails and got going too fast and deleted ones that I wasn't ready to let go just yet.

Your saurkraut and spareribs brought my mind immediately back to our kitchen when I was a young girl living at home with my parents. Mom used to cook that often and it was sooooo good..Yummy!! Saurkraut was part of our Hungarian heritage, and noodles, and dumplings, and oh my goodness such good tasting foods.

I cannot cook like that anymore, too fatty; but saurkraut, lean pork chops, and a measured amount of 'no yolk' noodles would be okay. Ouuu..will have to do that next week. Mmmmm!!

Enjoy the rest of your day, see you later.....Hugs, Susie

Hugs,

iVillage Member
Sat, 03-29-2003 - 2:32pm
You're sounding chipper today. Glad to see you smiling.

You make me hungry every time you talk about the things you cook. Yuuuummm! Enjoy your weekend, TJ......BB

Photobucket