~VENT~ I need a man *m

iVillage Member
~VENT~ I need a man *m
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 3:47am
I just want that person that you can run to knowing that they'll help you out and give you a hug and kiss, the person who always knows what to say to make you laugh when your down...yada yada

I guess you could call it lonliness...

I'm really scared that now Jadons here, I'm never gunna have that again, PLEASE someone tell me that's not true LOL

Kai (17) Jadon (10 weeks)

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 10:40am
Kai, it's ok. You'll have it again. Just don't settle for the first guy who comes along (I made that mistake!) Make sure he is right for you and your little one!! It took me 11 years after my daughter was born (I was married once and had 2 more kids in that time frame) to find the right guy! It WILL happen!

Janeen

iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 11:57am
Kai....you will find your match. It may take longer then you'd like, but the guy for you will come along. I'm very lucky, but I do not that lonely feeling. Just b/c you have a kiddo know, doesn't mean a guy will not like you/ want to be with you. If they really like you, they will also accept and like your child. Sending you some ((((Man Finding)))) Vibes! Good luck on your search for your one and only. ~Amy
iVillage Member
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 6:43pm
Oh Kai! I'm sorry you are feeling so down. Being a single mum is the hardest thing there is. You will eventually find someone who is right for you and loves both you and Jadon.

I do know how you feel and I was there once. I was single when I had Wren, and I know the loneliness that you are feeling. There are a lot of guys out there who are willing to date someone with a child. It's hard to find the time to date as a mom, but don't worry, you'll find someone.

I started dating my fiance when Wren was almost 3 years old and I dated quite a few other people before that. I agree with the first poster, just don't settle because you think there is no one out there for you.

Tamara

Tamara - 23
Mom to Wren -6.5

"All who have accomplished great things have had a great aim, have fixed their gaze on a goal which was high, one which sometimes seemed impossible."
iVillage Member
Fri, 03-28-2003 - 2:47am
Thanks people... I guess I'll have to sit by my front door and wait for him... LOL jk

Kai (17) Jadon (10 weeks)