Dell w/ Vista & Picture It???

iVillage Member
Dell w/ Vista & Picture It???
Thu, 01-10-2008 - 5:37pm
I can't run my microsoft picture it software on this dang comp! It is loaded and looks all pretty till I try to use it and it says "picture it has stopped working..... please wait while we find a solution", then another screen pops up and says "A problem has caused this program to stop working correctly. Windows will close this program and notify you if a solution is avaliable." We got this computer as a Christmas present (brand new) and I wish I had opened it earlier........ Does anyone have any suggestions for what to use that is compatible with vista for my pictures and such!?!?!?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

(another great siggy by Kim (precious_lambs))

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket  Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket  Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket  Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket  Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket 

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket