Games

iVillage Member
Games
Fri, 06-13-2008 - 11:22am

Now that you know how to keep spam at bay.........lol

Now for me games have to be easy to play and understand......I am the one that never saved the Mushroom Princess in the first Mario Bros..... so this is the kind I like to play. Challenging but easy......lol

This link is from the Kim Komando Cool Site of the Day.......

http://www.reflexive.com/index.php?PAGE=WebGameHome

Have fun

Have a nice day !.
iVillage Member
In reply to: cl_emty_nstr
Thu, 04-16-2009 - 8:49am

Hi,

I've created a couple web games. They are a bit more action oriented than puzzle though. If that sort of thing suits your style, then check out my web site!

Merciless Games

http://www.mercilessgames.com/

Apple Kabopple (My Latest Game)

http://www.mercilessgames.com/applekabopple/index.html

Cheers!

iVillage Member
Wed, 02-04-2009 - 12:19pm
I love puzzle games too, especially hidden object games. Has anyone played Mortimer Beckett of Mystery Case Files?
___________________________________________________________________________________

The most favorite place after iVillage for me: Download and play mini games.
___________________________________________________________________________________ The most favorite place after iVillage for me: Download and play mini games.
iVillage Member
Sat, 11-15-2008 - 11:20am
I like Pogo too especially club pogo. I like getting the badges - I finish all the badges in a game then start a new game to earn all those badges. Rank 49 in World edition Monopoly right now.
iVillage Member
Tue, 09-30-2008 - 11:30am

I finally got into that site.........I didn't join or anything but to me those seem to be Simms type games reality type........those are not the games I like to play......I like no brainers...... MaJong, cards, Poppit,

I play at Pogo, MSN games or Yahoo games......When I relax I don't want to relax my brain too........lol.......

Janet

Have a nice day !.
iVillage Member
Tue, 09-30-2008 - 6:41am

As for me, the best games are Jane's Hotel and Dress up rush.

No, that's not spam!!! You can find all cool games here: www.realore.com

Have fun!!!

iVillage Member
Thu, 06-26-2008 - 11:53am

And they thought I was wasting time but really I am building my brain power.....lol

I have heard that before too that when it comes to old age that games were one of the best and easiest ways to help your brain out.......

Now go play.........try the Bubbles one long about the 17th level it will really work your brain.... or make you swear........lol I don't like the killing types of games just the puzzle ones.......Pop It and things like that.

Have fun Janet

Have a nice day !.
iVillage Member
Thu, 06-26-2008 - 12:01am
I haven't tried playing the games yet, but you know what?

~~joannaran~~