To whom do you write???

iVillage Member
To whom do you write???
Fri, 07-25-2008 - 5:06pm
I've noticed what I think is a big problem on a particular message board here.  iV has seen fit to combine on one board issues that are guaranteed to start world war 3.  I think it's been like that awhile, but it's stirring up a hornet's nest and no doubt it'll continue that way.  I got royally ticked off myself!!!  Where do we write at iV to give our opinion on this?  They need separate boards.  I've searched but have found ZIP as a contact. 
iVillage Member
Fri, 07-25-2008 - 5:26pm

Scroll down to the very bottom of I think every page and click on Customer Support in there you will see a link to Contact Customer Support click on that,

Have a nice day !.
iVillage Member
Sat, 07-26-2008 - 1:42am
Thank you!
iVillage Member
Sun, 07-27-2008 - 11:03am

Just so you know,

When I got my first computer and was looking for something other than live chat I saw an ad on tv for iVillage and came here. I didn't want to talk to young mothers since I am and old mother and they might not like what I have to say......lol and fashion and fancy or those kind of things don't intrest me,so while reading the list of boards I came to one that Fifty and Up.......I thought I am 53 so I would check it out. And I have been going there for all these years. You just have to find the right one.

I have to say that I have opinions too that is why I won't go to some of the boards that I have very strong opinions about cause they might come and take my computer. LOL......you just have to find the right board there are hundreds....

If you go in every day and participate and you will feel like you belong there.

Good luck....

Janet

Have a nice day !.
Community Leader
Sun, 07-27-2008 - 4:34pm

Janet,I couldnt of said it any better

<
iVillage Member
Mon, 08-18-2008 - 9:03pm

Hey, Mercedes!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v254/ladybug987/Signatures/springbutterflybarb.jpg>

CL-ladybug987