Some things to think about..........

iVillage Member
Some things to think about..........
Wed, 11-19-2008 - 8:04am

When FW(forwards) come to my inbox If I don't know them I delete...that is a "DUH" right? Well I usually just delete the ones from family and friends too. Here are some things (  jokes and cartoons not included) the ones that say things like........

Send this email to all the people in your address book....... and you will give some little child a minute on a expensive life saving machine.....think about it. If that is all it takes that is all we would get done is signing our names to these things. ..........the truth is it takes money not an email with a bunch of names on it.

Send this email to all the people in your address book and .......... Bill Gates will send you money...... Bill is almost the richest man in the world but how much do you think he would have if he sent money to all that would email him? It would take him Billions and Billions..... would you do it?....... Neither would he.......

Send this email to all the people in your address book and.......the president will  not sign a bill that people don't like......... or they do like.... you think you have that much clout?? You don't......

And the worst kind.

Send this email to all the people in your address book within 10 minutes or something bad or  even death will happen to you......... or you will recieve money or something good the next day...This is a fact...... if you are going to have something good or bad happen to you it is going to happen and sending spam and junk to all the people you care about WILL make them mad at you but have anything to to with your fate......

I have a friend that the tear jerkers as I call them really bother her and she will send them on. When I get them I delete them and she has accused me of killing a child.... LOL.......even though these emails for the most part have been around since in the 90s.

For the people reading this..........

When you get an email like the ones above or even if you get one that has something in it that sounds odd, strange or different ........First go to Google and type in the title of that email...... and read what is said there. Or go to one of these....... http://www.snopes.com/    http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/internet/a/current_netlore.htm

Here you can see the Hoaxes listed...... Check it out......it is pretty easy or just go read them and I know you will never send another one of these out again.........

I thank you and your friends and family thank you...........

Have a nice day !.
iVillage Member
Fri, 11-21-2008 - 11:28am
Agree-100% - we get these at work too (from co-workers no less!) I delete them.
Kathy