Does anyone have the answer to this?

iVillage Member
Does anyone have the answer to this?
Sun, 12-21-2008 - 7:29pm

I believe I told you I got a new computer. It has McAfee on it. It is paid for 3 years so I might as well keep it but I was wondering if any of you use it? So far the only thing that is really bothering me is that everytime I download something and want to scan it, it scans really fast and then the McAfee window pops up and I have to close it. Have you found anyway to keep that from opening after every little scan?
What happened is that I like to make tags from scrapbooking parts but rather that download a bunch of stuff onto my old 40 GB hard drive I was saving them in Gmail. To the tune of about 3 GB.......I still haven't downloaded all of it.....but I might do 25 at a time or maybe just 3 and because they go into different folders I can't just select them all and scan once.......well I could but then I would have to put them away.......lol.....in their proper folders I mean.......

If you have McAfee and know how to keep that window from popping up could you tell me? Sure would save a lot of hassle........

Thanks

Have a nice day !.
iVillage Member
Tue, 12-23-2008 - 3:59pm
Janet, we had McAfee and I'm certain there's a way to do it, just that I can't get into it without HAVING it.

~~joannaran~~

iVillage Member
Tue, 12-23-2008 - 11:34pm

Thank you I will check and yes trying to get this stuff downloaded, I suppose I could download them all into the download folder then scan them all at once but that is a hassle also having to move all of them when I am done.....

Thanks again

Have a nice day !.
iVillage Member
Mon, 12-29-2008 - 10:19pm

Hi Janet.

iVillage Member
Wed, 12-31-2008 - 4:26pm

Thanks

Have a nice day !.