Hi there, my TTC break might last much
Find a Conversation
|Sun, 04-20-2003 - 6:43am|
E2 was 54.6, so in normal low range.
DH and I had decided to have at least a couple of months break before even thinking of going again for my old protocol that gave me 4 follies but of course this TTC journey has to put you always in front of DECISIONS!!!!!
Only thing we decided to keep doing was baseline b/w just to see how my FSH was doing (and we did say that if it came up real good like 6 - yeah right! thinking it would NEVER EVER be that - we would break the *break*)
I have never had such a low FSH, mine ranges usually from 10 to 15 (once it was 35!!!! yikes) so it is quite tempting to take max advantage of it.
Called DH and told him and as he is an expert now too (lol) he said that we had to go back on our resting decisions as this was exceptional b/w for us. I have to agree.
Plus the fact that we/I want to go for just one more IVF cycle, makes it really easier to have it done with straight away so that after i can get on with the rest of my life!
I was soooooo happy to be on this break! No stims, no trigger shots, no prog suppl, no aspirin, no b/w every other day...I had also gone back to the gym and was working out so intensely and was/am loving it again. During all that medication I was a bit off it and didn't enjoy it anymore to be honest, but I now came to the conclusion that it was all that hormone interference that was influencing even my work-outs!
So I called my local RE who wants to se me tomorrow (cd3) as she is in Dubai today and we'll take it from there. If even my lining is at the right point (has to be under 4mm to start stims) I guess I will go ahead with the old protocol.
In case I do I would not though be going again to Lister clinic in the UK as they do NOT transfer back more than 3 embryos (it's the law in the UK) so in case I do get again 4 follies i would have to go to Rome, which I am happy with as it would be just for retrieval and eventual transfer.
Another thing i will do again tomorrow is my FSH level, just to see how it would be on cd3, if it's gone up well that will make the decision for me.
What do you think...??
Thanks for listening. Happy to be back (I did lurk I have to admit!)
PS: I posted also on the the *other* bd