Update from a March 2003 Grad

iVillage Member
Update from a March 2003 Grad
Fri, 07-04-2003 - 3:06pm
Well I've been lying low hoping to make it to the 2nd trimester and then anxiously waiting for my amnio results. So far, so great!!!!

It's a boy ... with normal chromosomes and only an extremely remote chance of having spina bifada. (Daddy is so excited to be having a son! We already have a wonderful little girl born January 7, 2002.)

So the next hurdle is a level II u/s - not as big a deal for us. My confidence in the pregnancy soared when I got the amnio results.

Good luck to all those still ttc and as well as those blessed with a pregnancy. A special prayer for all who have experienced a m/c - a truly heartbreaking experience.

Heidi

EDD 12/5/03

Ottawa, Canada

(Brief intro if you don't know or recall me ... I'm 41 years old and pregnant again - 2 weeks after our fertility expert solemnly stated that, based primarily on my FSH level (15 if I recall accurately) my chances of conceiving were poor indeed - ha, ha, ha! ;)

iVillage Member
Sat, 07-05-2003 - 5:27pm
Very happy to hear your news Heidi!!! Any chance of getting a video of your level 2 u/s? Our u/s clinic let us tape ours and it is really so very cool to have! Best wishes for a continued healthy pregnancy. Congratulations... your TTC friend, Pat