I appreciate you gals!

iVillage Member
I appreciate you gals!
Fri, 09-11-2009 - 5:38pm

Thanks so much for the congrats and well wishes! It really means alot. I wanted to share that I did do something different this month. I had decided to really focus on losing a few pounds...belly fat to be exact. So I decided to cut back on my calories a bit and really step up the working out part. So I began working out intensely. I am a marthoner, so along with my regular running I added in wt training 4x's a wk as well as biking. So most days I was working out twice a day. I dropped some wt in about 6 wks as well as land a BFP. I have always tended to get PG after dropping a few pounds. I dunno what the corralation seems to be with this? My guess it that it maybe levels or boosts hormones? This was the only chg I made. Thought I would share this with you all in case it would help you too. I keep rooting for everyone on here!

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-11-2009 - 5:52pm
Yay for you!!!

Susan V

iVillage Member
Fri, 09-11-2009 - 7:17pm
Good for you! I think it depends on what the problem is. If you have pcos, elevated estrogen or cortisol, or struggle with blood sugar levels, then losing weight can really help. Regardless, I am glad it worked for you!

Michelle

Loving Mom to three

Michelle

Loving Mom to three rambunctious 

iVillage Member
Sat, 09-12-2009 - 4:03pm

It's interesting you bring up the exercise thing because I went