Welcome Everyone!!

iVillage Member
Welcome Everyone!!
Tue, 03-25-2003 - 2:17pm
Our new boards are here and ready to use! It will take a little getting used to, but IMHO, once everyone has had a chance to post a few times, they'll really like this new format. We'll do everything we can to help answer any questions!

So, how about we start off this first board with a 'roll call'...if you wish, also include why you post at this board???

Me - because I love to learn. The only way one grows old is to close their heart and mind and stop learning. I may not always agree with everyone here, but I do quite often learn from them! :-)

Pages

iVillage Member
Sun, 03-30-2003 - 11:36am
Are you perhaps looking at the 'archives'? If you open it to Outline View, the archives appear after the current board (there is a header "Archives" in a purple before they start.) You can only post responses to the current board (same as before).

iVillage Member
Sun, 03-30-2003 - 12:02pm
I HATE this format!!!

Anyway, here I am,(the one who runs into a crowed theater and yells FIRE! I also run with scissors and play with sharp knives. Most of all I am incredibly scarcastic at times like the things I just wrote.)

Seriously, I am happiest when I am at the elevation of my hometown of 10,340 ft above sea level in the Rocky Mt.s, but as for right now, I am in VA and I am a USMC wife (who does ALOT of reading and do very well sitting on my hands so I don't offend anybody. =))

iVillage Member
Sun, 03-30-2003 - 12:23pm
You must be pretty talented posting whilst sitting on hands.

Glad you found your way here with the new format. Sarcasm welcome, I've been know to use it myself. ;-)

Photobucket&nbs

Pages