Crusader for Islam smites the Jews

iVillage Member
Crusader for Islam smites the Jews
Thu, 04-24-2003 - 10:18am
Crusader for Islam smites the Jews "in Allah's name."

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&cid=540&e=4&u=/ap/20030424/ap_on_re_mi_ea/israel_palestinians

"SUICIDE BOMB HITS ISRAELI TRAIN STATION"

"By JASON KEYSER, Associated Press Writer

KFAR SABA, Israel - A Palestinian suicide bomber killed a guard in a rush-hour attack at an Israeli train station Thursday, a day after the incoming Palestinian prime minister formed a Cabinet that clears the way for a new U.S. peace plan.

The bombing underscored the difficulties the designated prime minister, Mahmoud Abbas, will face in subduing militants — a key requirement in a U.S.-backed "road map" to full Palestinian statehood within three years. Many militants reject the Cabinet as serving Israel's interests. "

Rest at url

(President Bush's "peace plan" = "peace in our time," "assurances from Herr Hitler," appeasement rides again (and with no more success than before. Giving murderers 'a nation' to reward them for their murders will only make things worse. After all Shrub's brave talk about "fighting terrorism" he apparently prefers to coddle and grovel to them.)

iVillage Member
Thu, 04-24-2003 - 3:00pm
It's war, didn't you know that?
iVillage Member
Thu, 04-24-2003 - 4:50pm
You know, the Powers That Were after WWII were the ones who started this whole mess in the modern Middle East. They arbitrarily drew borders and 'created' a country for those who are Jewish. Think about this...Isreal was a nation created for one religion. They don't want to 'share' that area with Muslims any more than the Muslims want to share it with them. But, was any thought ever given to the people displaced by the creation of Isreal?

Now, that being said, I don't side with either faction. I think they both need to get a grip and come to an agreement and stick to it. However, IMHO, I doubt that will ever happen. There's just too much hatred on BOTH sides for them to ever come to a peaceful agreement. People filled with nothing but hatred are blind to the realities of any given situation.