Rachel

iVillage Member
Rachel
Wed, 03-26-2003 - 3:35pm
Once and for for all to secretshopper. She helped Palestinians to fight against house demolitions. If she burned that flag, keep in mind that it was only a damn flag and that she wanted to show something. Rachel wanted the U.S to finish the conflict. She didn't want empty promises and an end right now. I know tons of links which you would consider anti-semetic, no matter whether they are by Jews/Palestinians or Americans etc . I don't give YOU any links, because I don't want to waste my time
iVillage Member
In reply to: cl_nanderle
Thu, 03-27-2003 - 9:18pm
I have lurked here from time to time ---- and thought I'd post.

If she burned that flag, keep in mind that it was only a damn flag and that she wanted to show something.

(( What does burning the Flag that represents your freedom show? ))

Rachel wanted the U.S to finish the conflict. (( burning a flag HELPS that? ))

(( I do think it is horrible that she died, and that she died the way she did ))

Photobucket

iVillage Member
In reply to: cl_nanderle
Mon, 04-07-2003 - 1:36pm
Rachel Corrie of the radical-terrorist "I.S.M." co-founded by Arab Terrorist Al-Arian was a martyr to terror and racial warfare, not "peace," and the only "right" of the "Palestinian people" she was "defending" was the "right" to posess guns and explosives for the purpose of killing Jews and "ethnically cleansing" "Greater Palestine" of Jews.

Unfortunatley, even for the "annointed Palestinian Arab super-race of 'god'" there are no such "rights." No more than the KKK has "rights" to posess arms and explosives for the purpose of killing Blacks and Jews to make an "Arayn White power America."

It has been documented how Reuters and the I.S.M. manipulated the photos to imply that the death of this deluded and hate-filled young woman was not an accident, and to imply that she was "easily visible." One of her own friends and fellow I.S.M. members initially described the death as an "accident."

--But that was not enough for the Nazis of the Left, who tried to make it into an anti-Semitic cause celebre to whip up hatred -- not against "israel" or "Zionism," but against the Jewish people.

The Wise will not be fooled by these propagandistic antics, and repetition of falsehood does not make it true!!

PS: So you describe the US Flag as "just a damn flag?" Telling.

Shalom.