C-SPAN this morning.....

iVillage Member
C-SPAN this morning.....
Fri, 08-15-2003 - 11:50am
A woman from Maine called in to ask why the media (a reporter from Bloomberg News was the guest) isn't reporting the "facts" in regards to the arrest of the British arms dealer who tried to buy a missile from undercover agents. She was angry that they're not printing the "truth" about the US Govt. choosing this guy as their "stooge" to set-up in order for the war on terrorism to SEEM legitimate. Seems this guy was in dire financial straits, so he was chosen by the US, Russia AND Great Britain as the main character in their big "arms" charade. Oh, and she prefaced her rant by stating that President Bush "orchestrated" the blackout. Sheesh!
iVillage Member
Fri, 08-15-2003 - 1:57pm
Want to be heard on TV? Dial 1-888-Whakjob. nt
iVillage Member
Fri, 08-15-2003 - 9:06pm
LOL.

Lets blame Bush for everything.

My lawn has a fungus, and my landscaper said it is because of all the rain we had a couple of weeks ago, but I guess it is actually George Bush's fault.

Actually with regards to the power outage, Hillary Clinton today blamed George Bush for this, so I guess she is not as smart as she pretends to be.

iVillage Member
Fri, 08-15-2003 - 9:46pm
Hey...It is yet another hilarious democrybaby that keeps us in stitches. The more they speak and rant like lunatics the more I know Bush is doing a great job. When they start agreeing with him, I will be worried.