USURPER PUT ON TRIAL!!

iVillage Member
USURPER PUT ON TRIAL!!
Fri, 05-14-2010 - 8:12pm
Rev. David Manning, has been on Obama since he became aware of the serious, constitutional question of Obama/Soetoro's citizenship. Dr. Manning is chief pastor at the ATLAH World Missionary Church in NYC. Because Congress and the courts (never mind the lackey media and that includes cable networks like FAUX, CNN and MSNBC) refuse to stop the fraud of Comrade Obama occupying the White House, Dr. Manning decided to hold a trial:

"Starting Friday and for a full week, the Atlah World Missionary Church will hold in essence a citizen's court in what it bills as "the greatest trial in American history."

"The trial, which will include legal scholars and retired court officers, will examine several issues, including Obama's birth place, his citizenship status, his academic credentials and alleged ties to the Central Intelligence Agency as a student.

"The Atlah World Missionary Church, headed by Rev. James Manning, says the proceedings are not a mock trial and are permitted under the U.S. Constitution:

"A number of Americans have been gravely concerned about the eligibility issue of Barack Obama... We have been able to look at the briefs filed by several attorneys and the courts have just refused categorically to allow any access or due process on the matter... We are going to call a 10th Amendment sanctioned trial. It is not a grand jury, it's not a hearing, it's a trial and we are going to follow all the rules and practices of both federal and state jurisprudence... We are going to adjudicate this trial in such a way that it will be historically respectful and appellate proof."

The trial begins Saturday. On Friday, May 14, 2010, Rev. Manning will lead a protest march at Columbia University. The entire trial will be filmed and media will there in full force; there will be transcripts. Of course, you won't hear anything about it on ABC, NBC or CBS. Likely any mention on CNN or MSNBC will be a slam against "the birthers." Master gas bag, Bill O'Reilly, will simply label Rev. Manning a loon and move on to some sex story.

Apparently there is at least one law professor who doesn't believe Manning's effort has any clout:

"Meanwhile, a Constitution law professor at Southern University in Baton Rouge says the American Grand Jury doesn't hold the clout the Manning team espouses. This professor, who wants anonymity, and when asked about Justice Antonin Scolia’s opinion of the court in United States v. Williams, 504 U.S. 36 at 48 (1992), says he wouldn't accept anything Scalia says and despises all people on the far left and the far right. Yet, this position the professor takes goes completely against what the Supreme Court found in their decision in that 1992 case; the power is placed in the hands of the people in the American Grand Jury as the Fourth Branch of Government."

The case referred to here is: United States v. Williams, 504 U.S. 36 at 48 (1992)

"This Court's cases relying upon that power deal strictly with the courts' control over their own procedures, whereas the grand jury is an institution separate from the courts, over whose functioning the courts do not preside...."

And:

"..Rooted in long centuries of Anglo-American history," Hannah v. Larche, 363 U.S. 420, 490 (1960) (Frankfurter, J., concurring in result), the grand jury is mentioned in the Bill of Rights, but not in the body of the Constitution. It has not been textually assigned, therefore, to any of the branches described in the first three Articles. It "`is a constitutional fixture in its own right.'" United States v. Chanen, 549 F.2d 1306, 1312 (CA9 1977) (quoting Nixon v. Sirica, 159 U.S. App. D.C. 58, 70, n. 54, 487 F.2d 700, 712, n. 54 (1973)), cert. denied, 434 U.S. 825 (1977). In fact, the whole theory of its function is that it belongs to no branch of the institutional Government, serving as a kind of buffer or referee between the Government and the people. See Stirone v. United States, 361 U.S. 212, 218 (1960); Hale v. Henkel, 201 U.S. 43, 61 (1906); G. Edwards, The Grand Jury 28-32 (1906). Although the grand jury normally operates, of course, in the courthouse and under judicial auspices, its institutional relationship with the Judicial Branch has traditionally been, so to speak, at arm's length. Judges' direct involvement in the functioning of the grand jury has generally been confined to the constitutive one of calling the grand jurors together and administering their oaths of office. See United States v. Calandra, 414 U.S. 338, 343 (1974); Fed. Rule Crim.Proc. 6(a).

"The grand jury's functional independence from the Judicial Branch is evident both in the scope of its power to investigate criminal wrongdoing and in the manner in which that power is exercised. "Unlike ourt, whose jurisdiction is predicated upon a specific case or controversy, the grand jury `can investigate merely on suspicion that the law is being violated, or even because it wants assurance that it is not.'" United States v. R. Enterprises, Inc.,498 U.S. 292, 297 (1991) (quoting United States v. Morton Salt Co.,338 U.S. 632, 642-643 (1950)). It need not identify the offender it suspects, or even "the precise nature of the offense" it is investigating. Blair v. United States, 250 U.S. 273, 282 (1919). The grand jury requires no authorization from its constituting court to initiate an investigation, see Hale, supra, at 59-60, 65, nor does the prosecutor require leave of court to seek a grand jury indictment. And in its day-to-day functioning, the grand jury generally operates without the interference of a presiding judge. See Calandra, supra, at 343. It swears in its own witnesses, Fed.Rule Crim.Proc. 6(c), and deliberates in total secrecy, see United States v. Sells Engineering, Inc., 463 U.S. 418, 424 -425 (1983)."

Now, going back to fraud. Besides the issue of Comrade Obama using fake or multiple SSNs, there is also the issue of did Nancy Pelosi and others commit fraud when they submitted Comrade Obama's candidate certification to the 50 Secretary of State's prior to the election? I believe the answer is yes. I also obtained the "official" documents submitted here in Texas to our Secretary of State. There's no question of fraud. Now, where's law enforcement?

Obama/Soetoro has always known he was ineligible due to his father's citizenship status at the time of his birth, yet he solicited over $600 million dollars in campaign funds and is guilty of wire fraud 18 U.S.C. §1343. That's down the line, but he knows.

What can be done about this? We all remember when Ken Starr was appointed Special Counsel to investigate Marxist Bill Clinton about Whitewater, the death of former White House Counsel, Vince Foster and then lying about Monica Lewinsky servicing him in the Oval Office. At that time under the statute, a three-judge panel was charged with administering the Independent Counsel Act.

The Office of Special Counsel in the United States Department of Justice replaced the former Office of the Independent Counsel in 1999. The updated version is charged with investigating alleged misconduct in the federal government's executive branch. The Office of Special Counsel is supposed to be an independent agency; it is also charged with protecting civil service employees from unfair personnel practices. The current Special Counsel is Patrick Fitzgerald, who was appointed in 2003 by Deputy Attorney General James B. Comey.

Eric Holder is the Attorney General; a corrupt political animal guilty of obstruction of justice in the Michael Trentadue murder.

Could Patrick Fitzgerald in his capacity as Special Counsel open an investigation into the allegations of social security fraud and all the testimony and whatever hard evidence comes from Rev. Manning's trial taking place right now? Comey, due to a conflict of interest in the Valerie Plame affair with Ashcroft, appointed Patrick Fitzgerald under Department of Justice regulation 28 CFR Part 600.

In a second letter to Fitzgerald from Comey dated February 6, 2004, he crystallized the authority of the Special Counsel: "...further, my conferral on you of the title of 'Special Counsel' in this matter should not be misunderstood to suggest that your position and authorities are defined and limited by 28 CFR Part 600."

It goes without saying that Eric Holder will never give up Obama/Soetoro, which means he will never authorize Fitzgerald to act in his capacity as Special Counsel to open an investigation into:

1. Fraud: Obama/Soetoro and social security numbers
2. Fraud by Nancy Pelosi and others to ballot qualify Obama/Soetoro for the 2008 presidential election knowing full well he was not constitutionally eligible
3. Any and all real evidence in the possession of Rev. David Manning and testimony of witnesses. According to Rev. Manning, two could blow this wide open:

DR. MANNING: "Right now, we are anticipating at least two government officials will testify. One will be through statements that will be uttered that will be documented, and the other will be a physical presentation where he will actually take the stand.

MRS. RONDEAU: "And are they in government now or were they past employees of the federal government?"

DR. MANNING: "One is in government now, and one is a past employee."

MRS. RONDEAU: "How did you reach out to them and when?"

DR. MANNING: "Actually, one reached out to me and the other became a matter of my investigation discovery."

Dr. Manning is nobody's fool and he has put his reputation and credibility on the line big time.

4. Any and all employees regardless of level of Occidental College and Columbia University who altered records to protect Obama/Soetro.

Fitzgerald is very familiar with Comrade Obama from investigations originating from his office which put Tony Rezko, big bud of Obama, in federal prison. On-going is Fitzgerald's investigation of former Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich. I would bet a lot that should a real investigation as Special Counsel be opened and conducted by Fitzgerald, all of the above and more would be exposed to the world.

How could this happen? I don't know because I'm not an attorney. Can Fitzgerald open a RICO without Eric Holder's permission? Can he as Special Counsel open a full investigation and convene a federal grand jury without Eric Holder's permission? The Office of Special Counsel is supposed to be an independent agency, but reading § 600.4 Jurisdiction. from 28 C.F.R. PART 600—General Powers of Special Counsel it says:

(a) Original jurisdiction. The jurisdiction of a Special Counsel shall be established by the Attorney General. The Special Counsel will be provided with a specific factual statement of the matter to be investigated.

Do I read the fox guarding the hen house? When you have an AG as dirty as Eric Holder, where do we the people go for justice? We the people need the advice of some good constitutional attorneys. There has to be a way to have the Special Counsel investigate fraud and other crimes even if the Attorney General doesn't want to do it to protect an individual who has usurped the office of president of these united States of America.

Pages

iVillage Member
Fri, 05-14-2010 - 8:24pm

Manning sounds a little weird to me.

http://atlah.org/about/whatgodsaid.html

ATLAH: That's What God Said!

"ATLAH Explained"
by The Honorable James David Manning

On September 14, 1991, I was home praying at my favorite place. For many years I had used an old chippendale
armchair as my place to kneel before the LORD. My routine
in prayer was well established; I knelt, observed the verses
of the Lord's prayer as found in Matthew 6. From there as was my custom, I waited on the Holy Spirit to inspire me.

I am not sure how long I had been praying, but I heard myself say the word
ATLAH: then the Holy Spirit stopped me. He then said, "see now the word
you have spoken is the new name I have given for the land formerly called
Harlem."

For the past thirteen years I have been preaching The Vision of, 50,000
Righteous Men Living for the Lord in the community formerly called
Harlem. Essentially the answer to the problems of this Ghetto can be solved
by the men becoming Righteous Men, but more importantly Almighty God will
get the glory when He raises up a people who are now not a people; and the
world will have to acknowledge it was the Living God who raised up this
community.

The name ATLAH came from the LORD in the middle of the week, and my first
opportunity to tell the congregation was Sunday.

The worship on Sunday was per-usual, but during of the worship I made the
announcement, that Almighty God has given me a new name for the community
formerly called Harlem and it is ATLAH. Some members took out pens and wrote
the name on scratch paper, some asked how to spell it, and we all returned to
our normal worship.

Two weeks later while at prayer at the altar in the sanctuary, the LORD spoke
again and said, now the word ATLAH mean, "The land where the people shall
walk barefoot, because the land is Holy Ground." I need to say that when I first
heard the word, and what God said about it being a new name, I did not like it.
I thought that it sounded too much like the word Allah, the Muslim deity. Beyond
that it did not have the usual english sound that I am so accustomed, so I did not
like it. I bordered on being ashamed of it, but continued in many smalls ways to
talk about ATLAH.

Shortly after that time the LORD spoke to me again in a prayer meeting, and said
the word ATLAH is from Him, and if I would look in the Bible I would discover that
nearly every name of power in the Bible ends in in the letters "AH." I began to
look and discovered that Isaiah, Jeremiah, Noah, Sarah, Deborah, Shiphrah, Puah,
Micah, Zephaniah, Zachariah, Moriah, Hallelujah, Jehovah, Messiah, Elijah, and
the list goes on and on, all ended with the "AH." In fact, nearly every name in
the Bible ends in "AH." I had studies at Union Theological Seminary in NYC, and
was aware of the "EL" endings, and that it meant God, for instance Emmanu-el
means that God is with us.

The "EL" was the prefix for the various names of God; Elohim, El Shaddai, and
others, but never in all my studies had any one ever pointed out the "AH" endings
to names in the Word of God. ATLAH ends in "AH."

During that same time the LORD led me to the Book of Genesis 2:11, there it talks
about the land surrounding the Garden of Eden, Adam and Eve's paradise. It names
the rivers that flow out of that land, and the name of the land is Havi-lah. There
we again have not only the "AH" ending, but we have the "LAH" ending, and it is
related to the land. The LORD showed me further in the Book of Isaiah 62:4, where
it talks about the land that the nation of Israel did conquer, and the name of the
land is called Beu-LAH, again with the Anointed "LAH" meaning.

Formerly known Harlem has been renamed: ATLAH

ATLAH means, the land where the people shall walk barefoot, because the land is
holy ground.

Given to Pastor James David Manning, by Almighty God, 14 September 1991

iVillage Member
Fri, 05-14-2010 - 9:33pm

iVillage Member
Fri, 05-14-2010 - 9:38pm

<>

What I've noticed are those, um, "over the top" folks are kinda crazy..

<>

See what I mean? That's crazy.

iVillage Member
Fri, 05-14-2010 - 10:12pm

No. Facts.

iVillage Member
Fri, 05-14-2010 - 10:18pm

<>

I think you forgot to take the period out of the middle...it should be "no facts."

iVillage Member
Fri, 05-14-2010 - 10:50pm
DAY ONE -

Today, was day one of the Obama/Columbia University trial and the events consisted of introducing Judge Unger and jury selection. People attended this trial from all over the world. The attendees came from as far as Germany, Hawaii, California, Toronto, Texas, Virginia, North Carolina and Florida just to name a few. One of the attendees was a former Mayor of New Mexico as well.

The media consisted of a reporter from Salon.com, Steve Langford from Howard Stern News and myself. There were other free lance reporters as well that attended.
iVillage Member
Sun, 05-16-2010 - 9:07am

Day two

iVillage Member
Sun, 05-16-2010 - 9:38am
That is truly hilarious. Thanks for posting.

*^*^*^*^*

If you don't risk anything, you risk even more.
Erica Jong

iVillage Member
Sun, 05-16-2010 - 9:50am
I remember doing a mock trial in fifth grade. It was fun.
iVillage Member
Sun, 05-16-2010 - 10:59am
It is truly funny, but pretty soon someone needs to come with the padded vehicles and butterfly nets for these folks.

"Taxes are the price we pay for a civilized society."

Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes

Pages