Obama's 'job creation' #s properly revsd
Fri, 06-04-2010 - 6:02pm

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37510854/ns/business-eye_on_the_economy/

Surge in Census jobs in May masks underlying employment weakness

Video

Pages

iVillage Member

iVillage Member

And even the 400,000+ census worker jobs are probably a fraud perpetrated by the Obama regime...as they fire and rehire the same workers to "fix" the "jobs created" numbers. Scumbags all...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrXcNVPMD8I

iVillage Member

"Well then the way to create jobs would be for the government to hire more people and to hire them for a longer time.

iVillage Member

Amazing isn't it?

Their methods/tactics are so obvious, yet the left doesn't seem to notice, mind or even care.

iVillage Member

>>> Amazing isn't it? Their methods/tactics are so obvious, yet the left doesn't seem to notice, mind or even care.

it's their perpetual hypocrisy and general ignorance that makes liberals so difficult to take seriously...until someone foolishly give them power...then we have to scramble to try and take it away from them...like a child with a gun. ; )

iVillage Member

Those public sector, multi hire jobs shouldn't even count.

They should deducted. They create no stimulus, they do not help the economy. They actually drag on the private sector.

They have to be paid for with tax money/borrowing laid at the feet of the private sector. They create no wealth.

A private sector job is create because it will make some money, a government job takes money away.

"Resist, we much. We must, and we much. About that, be committed."

iVillage Member

iVillage Member

"Now, I did not say that was correct.

iVillage Member

It may be that I misunderstood the article.

iVillage Member

"So, again this recovery seems to be normal, as there are positives and negatives.

Pages