Crybaby Sarah Palin

iVillage Member
Crybaby Sarah Palin
Thu, 08-05-2010 - 5:54pm

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/media/112819-mean-katie-couric-and-crybaby-sarah-palin

Mean Katie Couric and crybaby Sarah Palin

By Brent Budowsky - 08/05/10 11:14 AM ET

Regarding this latest pittypatter about what Katie Couric allegedly said off camera about Palin and Co., here's my advice to Sarah Palin and her fans in the right-wing media. Give it a rest, get a life, move on.

In the famous interview, remember how Palin could not remember what newspapers she read in the morning. Remember how she claimed as foreign policy experience that she could see Russia when she looked over the water. And so forth. Give me a break.

Sarah Palin is a real tough cookie when she takes cheap shots at Democrats, but she sure is a wimp and a whiner when she deals with the media.

It has not been revealed yet whether Palin had answers written on her hand during the Couric interview, or has it? This juvenilia from someone who pretends she is ready to be president is hilarious.

Palin is not seen as so unqualified to be president, by such a majority of voters, because of the evil liberal media or the evil Katie Couric. She is seen as unqualified because she says things that are crazy, says things that are wrong, and says things that are nasty.

Instead of making cheap-shot attacks against opponents, and then playing the victimized crybaby when she could not remember what newspapers she reads in the morning, or what notes she writes on her hand, my advice to Sarah Palin is this:

Palin could learn a lot about how grown-ups play Major League Baseball by emulating Secretary of State Hillary Rodman Clinton and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi. Compared to them, Palin is the Little League.

Pages

iVillage Member
Thu, 08-05-2010 - 8:50pm
iVillage Member
Thu, 08-05-2010 - 11:10pm

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/68073/lol_is_not_punctuation.html

". . .It's Not Funny

Why do people insist on ending sentences with "LOL" ?

iVillage Member
Fri, 08-06-2010 - 12:17am

Palin could learn a lot about how grown-ups play Major League Baseball by emulating Secretary of State Hillary Rodman Clinton and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi. Compared to them, Palin is the Little League.

LOL!!! Now here is a good use of "LOL". His statement is so idiotic, you just have to laugh at it. Palin is doing fine, no need to emulate a couple of creeps.

"Resist, we much. We must, and we much. About that, be committed."

iVillage Member
Fri, 08-06-2010 - 10:07am

I may not have been LOL'ing, but I was definitely chuckling for a while after reading the post and thinking about who wrote it.

It's bringing a smile to my face again.

iVillage Member
Sat, 08-07-2010 - 1:23am
The left's palpable fear of Palin never fails to amuse. LOL! Just imagine the endless entertainment if Palin chooses to run in 2012 and we get to listen to the libs whine for another decade with Palin-derangement syndrome.
iVillage Member
Sat, 08-07-2010 - 10:54am

The only fear any on the left have of Palin is that enough folks would be stupid enough to elect her to the Presidency.

*shudder*

I used to think the words "President Jesse Jackson" were scary. Now, I fear more "President Palin." At least we know Jackson could process information in an intelligent manner.

Sandy
Sandy
iVillage Member
Sun, 08-08-2010 - 1:52am

>>> The only fear any on the left have of Palin is that enough folks would be stupid enough to elect her to the Presidency. *shudder*

Well, after seeing the dopes who elected Obama, anything is possible. Fortunately, Palin is much more qualified than the moron currently sitting in the Oval Office.

>>> I used to think the words "President Jesse Jackson" were scary.

They are...but they're nothing compared to "President Obama."

>>> Now, I fear more "President Palin." At least we know Jackson could process information in an intelligent manner.

Yeah...you can tell that from the way he speaks. LOL! Palin for President!

iVillage Member
Sun, 08-08-2010 - 2:18am

>>Palin is much more qualified <<

iVillage Member
Sun, 08-08-2010 - 6:52am

>>Palin is much more qualified << Really? Now THAT qualifies for a real "LOL". Also a yuk yuk and a hardy har har.

I've noticed that reality often gets that reaction from the liberal-fringe these days.

>>> In case you weren't aware of it, Palin couldn't even complete her term as governor. She QUIT.

So did Obama. LOL!

>>> She sold out her constituents so she could pretend to write a book and go on Oprah.

She did write a book...a BEST SELLER that out sold all of Barry's books! LOL!

>>> Having a teen-aged pregnant daughter and shooting moose doesn't quality someone to be President of the United States.

Neither does being a community organizer...fortunately, Palin has LOTS more actual executive and leadership experience, that VASTLY trumps the chimp-like experience Obama has. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-09-2010 - 1:34am

>>> You seem to often have trouble focusing. The topic of the thread is at the top.

Not at all. We're all pretty clear about how moronic liberals like to attack Palin. It's just too much fun to NOT point out their stupidity and hypocrisy.

>>> By the way, you're fond of talking about liberal "fear" of Palin (pffft),

Yes I am...it's an endless source of entertainment to see them get SO worked up about someone they claim is so insignificant. LOL!

>>> et no matter what is being discussed you go on and on about Obama.

In the wake of Obama's disastrous first year and a half in office, its particularly entertaining to shove his inexperience and ineptitude in the faces of his liberal supporters when they try to comment on Palin's experience.

>>> And Obama was NOT governor.

We know. Barry was a "community organizer"...and a bad one at that. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

>>> He had to leave the senate because he WON the presidential election. Umm, that's standard procedure.

Yes, he left the Senate, where he consistently voted "present" to go to the Oval Office, where he's continued to vote "present." His Presidency will even be exceeded by Carter's.

>>> Palin quit the governor job for self-serving reasons (book tour, etc.). Yeah, that shows real leadership qualities. HA!

Palin was a lame duck governor under constant attack from local Democrats. She could have chosen to serve her full term as a besieged governor, or she could have turned the reins over to a capable Republican and gone on to become one of the most influential political voices in the country and confound the Dems with merely a "twitter." Good choice on her part.

>>> Also, we don't need entertainment from Palin in 2012.

Got that right. Watching Barry stamp his feet and cry "Racism!" "Racism!" as he's being booted from the White House will be more than entertaining enough. LOL!

>>> You talk about how great and qualified she is then you say she would be great entertainment. Make up your mind.

Oh...sad...but then that's probably because you don't see the entertainment value in watching her flummox her liberal attackers at every turn, or watch them go into such a frenzy every time she "tweets." LOL!

>>> And, again, learn to focus once in a while instead of pulling irrelevancies and inaccuracies out of the air. You're welcome.

LOL! Too funny coming from the one who posted the OP. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Pages