Crybaby Sarah Palin

iVillage Member
Crybaby Sarah Palin
Thu, 08-05-2010 - 5:54pm

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/media/112819-mean-katie-couric-and-crybaby-sarah-palin

Mean Katie Couric and crybaby Sarah Palin

By Brent Budowsky - 08/05/10 11:14 AM ET

Regarding this latest pittypatter about what Katie Couric allegedly said off camera about Palin and Co., here's my advice to Sarah Palin and her fans in the right-wing media. Give it a rest, get a life, move on.

In the famous interview, remember how Palin could not remember what newspapers she read in the morning. Remember how she claimed as foreign policy experience that she could see Russia when she looked over the water. And so forth. Give me a break.

Sarah Palin is a real tough cookie when she takes cheap shots at Democrats, but she sure is a wimp and a whiner when she deals with the media.

It has not been revealed yet whether Palin had answers written on her hand during the Couric interview, or has it? This juvenilia from someone who pretends she is ready to be president is hilarious.

Palin is not seen as so unqualified to be president, by such a majority of voters, because of the evil liberal media or the evil Katie Couric. She is seen as unqualified because she says things that are crazy, says things that are wrong, and says things that are nasty.

Instead of making cheap-shot attacks against opponents, and then playing the victimized crybaby when she could not remember what newspapers she reads in the morning, or what notes she writes on her hand, my advice to Sarah Palin is this:

Palin could learn a lot about how grown-ups play Major League Baseball by emulating Secretary of State Hillary Rodman Clinton and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi. Compared to them, Palin is the Little League.

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-09-2010 - 11:55am

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-09-2010 - 10:58pm

>Fortunately, Palin is much more qualified than the moron currently sitting in the Oval Office.<

Do please explain to me her qualifications. Please don't tell me she's qualified because she was governor of Alaska. Seriously, the Chairman of the Board of Supervisors of my county, Fairfax, VA, has a bigger budget and larger population to deal with than Palin had as governor. AND, at least the Chairman of Fairfax, hasn't left office in a long while except after getting elected to another office (Gerry Connelly was elected to Congress). In fact, Fairfax County has over 4 times the population of Alaska.

But maybe she'll enjoy her foray into reality TV. Maybe she'll bother to read a periodical then, even if it's only to keep up with her family in People magazine.

Sandy
Sandy
iVillage Member
Mon, 08-09-2010 - 11:10pm
So you're not interested in hearing about how executive government experience can make one qualified for...executive government experience? I guess that explains how Obama got elected.
iVillage Member
Mon, 08-09-2010 - 11:44pm

>But maybe she'll enjoy her foray into reality TV. Maybe she'll bother to read a periodical then, even if it's only to keep up with her family in People magazine.<

BWAHAHAHA!!!!

iVillage Member
Mon, 08-09-2010 - 11:51pm

Interesting how when you ask about her qualifications

iVillage Member
Tue, 08-10-2010 - 12:01am
>
iVillage Member
Tue, 08-10-2010 - 2:51am

>>> What is it about Jesse Jackson and President Obama that you find scarey? Please explain.

Both are dishonest ideologues.

>>> Seems that YOU are the one who is afraid and getting all worked up. Apparently you're not aware that lots of Republicans and also people of various races voted for Obama.

Based on his approval ratings, most regret that vote.

iVillage Member
Tue, 08-10-2010 - 2:53am
Even the crickets are silent when you ask about Obama's qualifications. LOLOLOL!!!!!
iVillage Member
Tue, 08-10-2010 - 8:14am

There are lots

iVillage Member
Tue, 08-10-2010 - 10:59am

You might want to see who brought up Jesse Jackson first. Hmmm.....

discussion title: Crybaby Sarah Palin
emoticon:
message #: 20926.7 in response to 20926.6
replies: 21
to: carpy.deeum
date: Aug-7 10:54 am
The only fear any on the left have of Palin is that enough folks would be stupid enough to elect her to the Presidency.
*shudder*
I used to think the words "President Jesse Jackson" were scary. Now, I fear more "President Palin." At least we know Jackson could process information in an intelligent manner.
Sandy