Here's a good one

iVillage Member
Here's a good one
Wed, 05-05-2004 - 1:44pm
I'll be the first to post one of my favorite jokes...

http://www.sacredcowburgers.com/fresh/showpics.cgi?past-tense

iVillage Member
Wed, 05-05-2004 - 1:54pm
LOL!

Miffy - Co-CL For The Politics Today Board

iVillage Member
Wed, 05-05-2004 - 4:37pm
iVillage Member
Wed, 05-05-2004 - 5:01pm
Some of those are very funny. I especially liked the Lord of the Rings where President Bush is the little guy (can't remember his name right now, but I think its something like Snegle).

iVillage Member
Thu, 05-06-2004 - 12:26am
Oh Sondra, these were so cute!

iVillage Member
Thu, 05-06-2004 - 9:37am
what the world needs now is to laugh....

http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/bldailyfeed3.htm

Bush and Kerry's War Records

"President Bush's campaign is now attacking John Kerry for throwing away some of his medals to protest the Vietnam War. Bush did not have any medals to throw away, but in his defense he did have all his service records thrown out." —Jay Leno

"The campaign for the White House is heating up with John Kerry taking heat for throwing his Vietnam medals away, getting a $1000 haircut, and wearing a 1970s wig known as 'the Leno.' There are really two sides to this story. And America can't wait for Kerry to present both of them." —David Letterman

Bush, Cheney and the 9/11 Commission

"President George Bush and his little buddy Dick Cheney ... testified together before the 9/11 commission for about three hours and 10 minutes. Here's the condition of the testimony: No transcript, no records whatsoever, no evidence that it ever happened; it's just like President Bush and the National Guard." —David Letterman

"President Bush, Dick Cheney appeared before the 9/11 Commission. It had kind of an awkward start. A senator asked, 'How are you, Mr. President?' and they both answered, 'Fine.'" —Craig Kilborn

"Supreme Court Justice David Souter was mugged over the weekend while jogging in Washington, D.C. ... Police said the assault on the judge appeared to be random, though President Bush said it was clearly an attempt by the Democrats to sabotage the election because they know how much Bush needs those judges." —Jay Leno

"President Bush, he's out campaigning. He's taking a two day bus ride through Michigan this week. And I was thinking, in Michigan he'll get a pretty good turnout, since no one in Michigan has a job to go to." —David Letterman

According to the recent polls, Bush has a slight lead over John Kerry. So today, Bush hung a banner over the White House saying, 'Mission Accomplished.'" —David Letterman

"The Supreme Court is now deciding whether the president can detain an American citizen indefinitely without legal counsel. What? Isn't this why we left England? Didn't we have a King George once already? Hello?" —Jay Leno

"President Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney answered questions before the 9/11 Commission today. Bush said he was glad to speak to the 9/11 Commission. In fact, he also said he'll be happy to meet with the 7/11 people too if anybody has any questions." —Jay Leno

"It was kind of like Family Feud, every time Bush would answer a question, Cheney would go 'Good answer, good answer.'" —Jay Leno

"Bill Clinton's memoir, which is coming out in June, is called 'My Life.' I believe it's an oral history. ... They say it should be a good read even for people who are unfamiliar with Bill Clinton, you know, like Hillary." —Jay Leno

"This coalition in Iraq is not holding up well. ... It's kind of ironic. All these foreign countries are willing to take every American job accept this one." —Jay Leno

"Kerry says he wants someone who's pro-choice, who supports affirmative action, and who is against George Bush's war in Iraq. So he could pick Colin Powell." —Jay Leno

"After going to war against the U.N.'s expressed wishes, the U.S. is now admitting it needs the U.N.'s help. It's the geopolitical equivalent of the 2 a.m. phone call ever parent dreads: 'Mom, I'm not saying I wrecked the car, but I need a ride home.'" —Jon Stewart

"We ought to thank President Bush. He made it a lot easier for people to do taxes this year. No job, no income tax this year." —Jay Leno

"This week, President Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney released their tax returns. Cheney made more money than the president. When asked about it, the president said, 'That's true, but he also made more decisions.'" —Conan O'Brien

iVillage Member
Thu, 05-06-2004 - 10:27am
LMAO!

iVillage Member
Thu, 06-03-2004 - 8:50pm
iVillage Member
Fri, 06-04-2004 - 10:28am
http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2004-06-04-bush_x.htm

Photo of Bush giving absolution to the pope?