• I lurked on the women.com board
  • I am a new poster to this board
  • I am a new lurker on this board

You will be able to change your vote.

Proud CO Cl at: 

Pages

iVillage Member
Sun, 12-05-2004 - 11:11am

Am I nosey or what today? lol. Just trying to figure out who is lurking in what folders and if they are a new lurker or an old lurker. Maybe that will help us figure out how t get you to stop being a lurker =). Plus would be nice to see how many new posters. For those that have moved over if I haven't welcomed you over I am sorry. I am so use to seeing the names from the other board it is hard to remember we are all new. For those that are new that I haven't welcomed I am also sorry. My co cl is way better at that one then I am.

Here is a belated welcome to anyone I may have missed over the last few days:

Welcome to the board!!

I am so happy to see old friends following us over and am very excited about the new faces we are seeing!! I wasn't to sure about the move at first but it is going so great and the potential is here for us to make lots of new friends so I am now loving the change! I do have to get use to all the folders because they are over whelming me but I bet in no time I will get the hang of it. It is nice to have a folder for each soap just I keep posting in the wrong folder!! lol.

Proud CO Cl at: 
iVillage Member
Tue, 12-07-2004 - 8:44am

For the lurker how what would it take to get you to change your vote and make you a poster?

Co-web hostess at: Soap Dish

Proud CO Cl at: 
iVillage Member
Tue, 12-07-2004 - 9:49am
I hopped over after I saw your post on a Parentsoup board regarding the launch of the Entertainment Channel. I'm a huge AMC fan and love the iVillage boards so I figured what could be better than this? I don't know why I never ventured over to the Womens.com site but I guess I figured that there would be too much talk of soaps I wasn't interested in. I'm pleasantly surprised to find a nice little AMC following here and separate folders so I don't have to follow other soaps if I don't want. :o) Thanks for setting this up ladies!

Edited 12/7/2004 1:04 pm ET ET by carol_399
iVillage Member
Tue, 12-07-2004 - 10:32am
I'm the lurker....I'm a cl elsewhere on iVillage and it would take iVillage making it easier for cl's to switch back and forth from their cl-username to their non-cl-username for me to start posting regularly on any board.
iVillage Member
Tue, 12-07-2004 - 12:47pm

I emailed you =)

I am glad I posted about this board. I wasn't sure I was going to like all the folders (I keep getting confused but once we have the bread crumbs in place it will be easier I think) but if it gets more people to post then I am happy for them =).

I watch all ABC soaps. On the old board we have one folder for ABC stuff. Didn't bug me since I watched all 3 shows but hadn't thought about those who only watched one of them.

I don't remember how I found the owmen.com board. I rarly ventured outside

Proud CO Cl at: 
iVillage Member
Tue, 12-07-2004 - 12:49pm

I wish it was easier too. I hate changing names. I use to use 2 browsers. One I was logged in hatted and theother I wasn't. But haven't done that one in awhile.

Proud CO Cl at: 
iVillage Member
Tue, 12-07-2004 - 2:28pm

Nice to see a lurker popping by Nicole!

Regrettably, I don't see a fix happening anytime soon to make it easier to switch back & forth between cl & non-cl.

Hope you will still come by & check the board out & post when you have something to say - btw, what soaps do U watch?

iVillage Member
Tue, 12-07-2004 - 9:11pm
Hi Nicole. I like the nice picture of you and your husband. On your Daisy Path it says five months until we are together. What does that mean? Sorry, I am nosy =)
iVillage Member
Tue, 12-07-2004 - 9:43pm

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

iVillage Member
Tue, 12-07-2004 - 10:52pm

Are you using xp? If so you can turn on auto complete and it will even save the password for you I think. I had that turned off so not sure but do know it will auto complete the name for you. But this only works for signing in. Having it for each post would be nice but might be harder for some to remember to change. I suggested on the board you cl iv auto put the cl in front for you so that you don't ever have to remember =).

Congrats on only having 5 months to go to be with your hubby. Hope it goes quickly for you.

Proud CO Cl at: 

Pages