News/Rumors - 12/7

iVillage Member
News/Rumors - 12/7
Tue, 12-07-2004 - 3:11pm

·

iVillage Member
Wed, 12-08-2004 - 1:13pm

"IF YOU HAVE BEEN WATCHING A LONG TIME LIKE ME AND MY GRANDMA HAVE IT IS DISSAPPOINTING NOT TO SEE FAMILIAR FACES. ALSO EACH OF THE NEW CHARACTERS CAME FROM SOMEWHERE AND IT IS SAD TO SEE THE FAMILY AND FRIENDSHIP TIES GO. IF THIS RUMOR IS TRUE I WILL PROBABLY STOP WATCHING."

I've only been watching since the late 90's, but I really like the core characters.

iVillage Member
Wed, 12-08-2004 - 10:00am

Tony Geary will leave next year & take his Luke character with him.....Joining Geary on the outs – also, not their idea – will be Jackie Zeman (Bobbie), Wally Kurth (Ned), Leslie Charleson (Monica), Stuart Damon (Alan) & John J. York (Mac), either as recurring or gone completely.

THIS IS NOT GOOD! THESE CHARACTERS HAVE BEEN AROUND FOR AGES. THEY ARE WHAT MAKE THE SHOW. I WANT ALL THE QUARTERMAINS TO STAY IN TACT. I WANT THE SPENCERS TO STAY IN TACT. I NEVER CARED TOO MUCH FOR MAC. I LIKED FRISCO AND FELICIA. THE WEBBERS ARE GONE ALREDY. THEY HAVE CHANGED THIS STORY TOO RADICALLY! MUCH MORE THAN THEY HAVE CHANGED AMC OR OLTL. I AM VERY UPSET. IF YOU HAVE BEEN WATCHING A LONG TIME LIKE ME AND MY GRANDMA HAVE IT IS DISSAPPOINTING NOT TO SEE FAMILIAR FACES. ALSO EACH OF THE NEW CHARACTERS CAME FROM SOMEWHERE AND IT IS SAD TO SEE THE FAMILY AND FRIENDSHIP TIES GO. IF THIS RUMOR IS TRUE I WILL PROBABLY STOP WATCHING.

iVillage Member
Wed, 12-08-2004 - 7:45am
I hate to see long time actors go but I guess they aren't doing too much anymore. I love Luke, wish he wasn't going, he gives so much comic relief to the show.

Photobucket

iVillage Member
Tue, 12-07-2004 - 4:00pm

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! I don't want to see Luke leave!! I like Luke!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!! Can he take Lucky with him? Or can Lucky leave instead?

Sarah Brown coming back as someone new will stink I think!!

Co-web hostess at: Soap Dish

Proud CO Cl at: 
iVillage Member
Tue, 12-07-2004 - 3:48pm